Reviews for Dragging Pegs
Love this.
Kate1386 chapter 15 . 2/6
Happy New Year! Glad she went looking for him much better than her ex
LaPumuckl chapter 15 . 1/19
Looks like Bella is using her time without mommy duties wiselyI'm sure Alice approves, too.
i heart clash chapter 15 . 1/14
God what a super sexy story! Loved what you did with the Little Wolves & Lone Wolves there. Bella’s so real in this, too. Enjoyed witnessing her confidence bloom. Thanks for the lovely read 3
tff000 chapter 15 . 12/20/2021
good
NKubie chapter 15 . 12/10/2021
This is the start of a real something. I'm glad Bella isn't fighting it...too hard. Lol

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
Thank you for coming back!
pbadeaux10 chapter 15 . 12/4/2021
I missed you and this story so much! Beyond excited to see it in my alerts!
roxiegirl chapter 15 . 12/4/2021
Thank you! Excited to see a chapter! I’ve missed these two.
Adhis chapter 15 . 12/4/2021
So happy for the this chapter. I was thinking about this story so much last month an couldn’t remember the title!
VryUnique chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
Is Masen still going to be there when Brady gets home? Emmett will be pissed. I did wonder if Emmett has done some thinking after seeing Masen and trying to straighten up. From Bella’s personal thoughts it sounds like that ship has sailed, even if he became father of the year.
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 12/3/2021
I'm happy you're back. Emmett makes me angry every time he pops into Bella and Brady's live. I bet he only made an effort with Brady because he saw Masen at Bella's house. Thank goodness Masen is persistent.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 15 . 12/1/2021
I am thrilled you are back! So happy to read your words and these characters again, pal.
Lay
Mistydeb chapter 15 . 12/2/2021
I’m glad she’s giving them a chance. Emmett might get the message to grow up and back off, if he doesn’t I’m sure a few of Mases guys will help Emmett out with that. I hope Brady has a good weekend with his dad, poor kid needs that. Debbie
CSG chapter 15 . 12/2/2021
No, don’t forgive him. Kick him out… in my driveway. ;)