Reviews for Birthday Suit
peaceout2311 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
awww that was cute i liked it
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love it, I really really loved it. It really does work, the part about standing there in your birthday suit when your lover comes home...ha ha... Great Job!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aww, that was completely adorable! Very cute little one-shot!
Cymbalrush chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Great story :D
Misery chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
That was a nice story. The ending kinda sucked though. The birthday suit is a great idea (wink wink).
Vegeta's Princess590 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
This is one of my favorite stories. You are also one of my fave authors. Keep writing those fictions. Isn't Yami/Bakura the cutest pairing.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Ah, nicely fluffy, and yet still in-character. Go Borath!

To your computer, to write some more.

*G*
Saya-17 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
0.o erk...woa! What a lemon that could make...oh boy...but all the same that was funny. - I never really thought of Joey/Ryou or Yami/Bakura...i can't believe i never thought of those couples. 0.o cute story though. If it's allowed to be called cute. -
WarbleretteSammy36 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Very cute! I loved it! Yami/Bakura Kawaii *cute* This story rocks you should have continiued with it. Oh well.
Krisskittie chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
How cute! I personally would die of embarassment before attempting to do what Yami did, but...and how DID Yugi come up with that idea? ~is dying to know~ Well, good luck with the competition! I already read your fic,a nd thought it kicked ass, so...I'm sure you'll win! ~grins~

Kriss
Half Past Crazy chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
(face fault) I'll give you one thing, it was entertaining. I've never experienced a Joey/Ryou pairing. I guess I liked it. And yamis really can get sick. Cool.
Triste chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Aww, how cute! I love these pairings! I love Jounouchi's advice too. And people say he's not smart! ::snorts::

You know, I'm going to get round to reading all of your fics someday, I promise! Took me bloody long enough just to get started on the ones I've just read now! Never mind though, at least I'll have plenty to read over the next few days!

Great fic, but then yours always are. You're such a fantastic writer! ::gush, gush::
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Good luck in the contest! I think you'll win no prob!
Death Blade chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hehe! Ahg! I have SO much catching up to do in your fics! I've been staying away from for a while recently (and I don't know why), so i have quite a bit to read. Ah, well! This was a great little thingie, and..Yea. lol. I laughed a lot. Gods, it feels good to laugh. Good luck in the fic contest! I hope you win _~!
Asa Gohan chapter 1 . 5/22/2003