Reviews for A Time For Harmony And Vengeance
notyourpapa chapter 11 . 5/14
I hope you and your family are well.
I hope you can find the time and the energy to complete this story some time soon.
I really do enjoy your stories and your writing. The pace and characters are great and entertaining.
Thanks
SacrificeMeToday chapter 6 . 5/8
Voldy acting a bit... sus (o-o)
apls79 chapter 11 . 4/14
This is a great story. I hope you update soon.
jameskrohn0806 chapter 1 . 4/8
Just started reading the story. I love the concept
“Very soon”

r2c chapter 1 . 3/16
nothing could be more disgusting than this trope. Ron hitting Hermione, are u kidding. This sucks
mythrica chapter 11 . 2/28
looking forward to your future chapters
salocin93 chapter 11 . 2/21
Is there any continuation of this FIC? Its great!
MarvelGirl2005 chapter 11 . 2/19
Ahh I can’t wait to see the next chapter
TennysonPoet chapter 11 . 2/9
Thanks for a awesome story. Looking forward to seeing next stages but take care until then. :)
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 2/6
Ending is fine. Stops at a point. Next step in the next chapter is right.

Good luck and carry on with this story
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 1/30
Oh-ho-ho-HUUUU. Opens with Lucius slurpin some "Merkin" boooze.
While "bourbon" might be named after a French dynasty (OR Bourbon County, Kentucky OR Bourbon St. in N'Awlins (New Orleans, a city in America), I still am amused that he's drinking something from "the colonies".) That said, he's not wrong. Good bourbon whiskey is lovely. I rather like Woodford Reserve myself.
You do more "telling" than "showing". It tends to make things like book report or summary. Hermione's reaction to the news that future-Ron had murdered her was rather like someone telling you your cat is pregnant. "What?" (Well, her eyes went misty.) On the whole, anti-climactic. It's just the beginning. Let us see how it goes.
RatherFabulous chapter 3 . 1/29
Voldemort needs a cunning plan? "But first I need bleeding wand!"
(I love that he's been through so much lately that he flat backslides into the original accent and way of speaking that he learned at Wool's orphanage. Kinda like Michael Caine in "Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels". What, you haven't seen it?! GO. Fix that.)

Perhaps... if he could find a most experienced and artful "cunning plan" hatcher, a "gentleman" by the name of Blackadder, the most slithery, sly and snaky Slytherin who ever slithered. (Tell me Rowling wasn't a fan. Just TRY to sell to me the notion that Blackadder, descendant of Black the Adder himself, wasn't an adder-aligned antecedent of our hissy, horcrux-having horror.)

Such a master of cunning plannery could help your antagonist hatch a plan "as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University, but has moved on, and is now working for the U.N. at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning."

But I imagine you already knew that! ;
articdranzer chapter 11 . 1/22
It's really sad to see such unkind comments! Take your time, it is your story.
flys36 chapter 11 . 1/19
this was a good story, guess the author died to covid and never continued it, what a shame!
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »