Reviews for Zoldyck's doctor
Jostanos chapter 15 . 8/26
Man it has been awhile since I last read and reviewed this fantastic story, and it is still as fantastic now as it was when I last reviewed. :)

Please continue when you may.
Leo chapter 15 . 6/18
Reading this story for like, 6th time? Anyway, this is an amazing Au and I hope you will continue it!
Have a good day :D
guadadominguez4 chapter 15 . 11/25/2020
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~!
sairakanzaki chapter 15 . 11/23/2020
It's been a long time since you update T.T but I'm so happy you updated! What's the next challenge? Please update soon.
KuraiArcoiris chapter 15 . 11/20/2020
I think Gon was a great choice! Especially since I was bemoaning the lack of interaction between Gon and Leorio. Those challenges were interesting and different. Looking forward to seeing what’s next!
Levin Kluge chapter 15 . 11/20/2020
Yo
Great chapter again, I hope you continue very soon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 15 . 11/19/2020
That’s one crazy challenge at the end:
sairakanzaki chapter 14 . 8/29/2020
Such a tease T.T so mean~

Who's the fifth? Hopefully its killua hahaha

Such beautiful story please update soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 8/27/2020
If it’s Kurapika I will laugh sooooooo damn hard.
KuraiArcoiris chapter 14 . 8/22/2020
Ooooh. Things are getting interesting. I didn’t think Leorio would fall into the room with these four. I thought for sure Killua would have followed him. At least I was right about Hisoka. Creepy jester man. Illumi’s a surprise too though. I wonder who’s the fifth. Also, I shall enjoy watching Tonpa get his comeuppance. It’s way too fun!
...maybe I, of all people, shouldn’t be calling Hisoka anything...
Anyways, thanks for the chapter!
wildman9002 chapter 14 . 8/22/2020
Hanzo
yvonne.eevee22 chapter 14 . 8/22/2020
If its killua, it will be funny how leorio reaction is.
KuraiArcoiris chapter 13 . 8/13/2020
Ah, Leorio’s beserk button: his age. It was nice seeing how attached Killua is to Leorio. And how Leorio knows how to get under Illumi’s skin. Though one does wonder if that will come back to bite him.
Thanks for the chapter!
kyugan chapter 13 . 8/12/2020
I totally feel you Leorio, some of us just look older than we actually are. On the upside it makes getting into bars & clubs easier.
Levin Kluge chapter 13 . 8/12/2020
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.