Reviews for Zoldyck's doctor
Levin Kluge chapter 11 . 7/8/2020
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon.
guadadominguez4 chapter 11 . 7/7/2020
Thanks For The Update~! 3
Jostanos chapter 11 . 7/7/2020
*ahem* A pun: "Dang! This guy weighs a Tonpa! Leorio! come and help me with this dead weight will ya?" ~ An OC perhaps?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 11 . 7/7/2020
Going to love him wrecking Tonpa.
KuraiArcoiris chapter 10 . 6/30/2020
I really enjoy this fic! Leorio's my favorite, and seeing how he would be if he was raised by those creepy assassins is fun. Especially since he is still Leorio, if only a bit more reserved and cautious as growing up around deadly, slightly insane assassins will do to a person. I hope to read more of this pic soon!
guadadominguez4 chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~! 3
sairakanzaki chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Oh noh! Finished already? Such short but amazing story. Please update more Asap. Hahaha.

I really like kurapika for some reason so hopefully everything will be fine now.

When will hisoka pester leorio again? Hehehe please update soon
Levin Kluge chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Yo
Nice chapter again. I hope you continue very soon
Fari31 chapter 10 . 6/18/2020
Merci beaucoup
Jostanos chapter 10 . 6/17/2020
Sorta, but it has been awhile since I've watched the series.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 10 . 6/17/2020
Protective Big Brother Leorio is scary.
guadadominguez4 chapter 9 . 6/9/2020
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~!
Jostanos chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
Mel, this is an interesting story. It is a joy to read and I am finally caught up! :)
*rubs the back of his head sheepishly* Yeah.. I've had this story bookmarked to read since it was first posted and it wasn't until today that I was able to read all nine chapters of it.

I like this version of events of Hunter X Hunter, it's more fun and interesting than the original mostly because it follows Leorio from childhood with the Zoldyk's through the Hunter's exam and beyond.

Please continue when you may. :)
sairakanzaki chapter 9 . 6/6/2020
Oh that's good chapter. I want more! Illumu x leorio more please hehehe please update soon. Hopefully killua will not notice leorio till the 3rd exam hahaha. Please update soon.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 6/5/2020
This is going to be fun.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »