Reviews for Zoldyck's doctor
Finally . Thank you. I can't wait for more
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2020
Another one please
StaleBreadSlice chapter 8 . 5/6/2020
I just got back into the Hunter x Hunter fandom after 2 years, and honestly this was a great fic to read. Leorio has always been my favorite character and I love how you portray him! I'm excited to see what happens in the exam, especially since Killua and Leorio are so close in this story, their interactions are probably going to be different than the show. Aaa I really liked this fic, and great job writing such an interesting story!
asagi uchiha chapter 8 . 3/22/2020
Hombre, en serio shippeo a Leorio con Hisoka.
sairakanzaki chapter 8 . 2/16/2020
Kya!... I'm so happy! I'm literally smiling while reading this! Hisoka x leororio pair is one of may fav pair. Hahaha (I Know it's weird) what will illumi and killua reactions when they see leororio Hahaha I'm so excited to find out! Please update soon!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 2/12/2020
Well damn, things are going to get pretty messed up here for all now huh?
Bryuu chapter 8 . 2/12/2020
Oh shite balls
Hisoka enters the fray
guadadominguez4 chapter 8 . 2/12/2020
THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~!
PS...IlluLeo...Plss
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 2/6/2020
I am EAGER to see him on this exam. Plus, I think out Bubblegum user will react quite interestingly here too. Freaking Hisoka man, I swear.
sairakanzaki chapter 7 . 2/1/2020
Wow leorio at the hunter exam? Im so EXCITED! He will and killua hahaha what a shocker! Please update soon.
guadadominguez4 chapter 7 . 1/29/2020
Hunter Exam! Hunter Exam! YAY~! Ehem! THANKS YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~!
PS: IlluLeo! Plssss~
sairakanzaki chapter 6 . 1/27/2020
Wow. Update more please
Such wonderful story. I want some killua and leororio bond then illumi will interrupt hahahaha please update soon
kyugan chapter 6 . 1/26/2020
Ooooh, that's gonna be a sore point when they meet Kurapika later.
guadadominguez4 chapter 6 . 1/25/2020
THANKS YO SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE~! And Killu Is Back~ Yay~!
PS: Illu x Leo~ Plssss! (Making Puppy Eyes)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 1/25/2020
...Should we legit fear like crazy for Kurapika’s reaction down the road?
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »