Reviews for A Rabbit among Wolves
The Joker Blight chapter 33 . 8h
Jaune is going to end up pulling an Inspector Clouseau on Cinder and the other assassins isn't he?
Caboose el Rojo chapter 32 . 14h
The best chapter
Granoc chapter 33 . 14h
Well.

That is a definite change of your previous depictions of Ozpin.

Not bad mind but definately a departure from his whole when the merge happens only I remain thing you had in your previous fics like Headmaster Arc.
Wyran cost chapter 33 . 3/6
For some reason the scene of all those assassins take eachother out by accident comes to mind when I got to the part were cinder was planning something.
Ther would be a more than enough people that want him dead now, from the less savory members of the SEC board members (because investments are being threatened) to all those business's that the white fang have now run into the ground.
It also fits Jaune's luck to be honest.
Mr blank chapter 33 . 3/6
So cinder is planing a horrible accident to befall Jaune Arc before or during the festival
Sienna Khan will also be arriving in vale soon and will likely take the lead of any social interaction the white fang does, alongside Jaune.
...
*Inhale*
Oh this is going to end in a fiery train-wreak, and it shall be glorious.

good work as always.
Lone Wolves chapter 33 . 3/5
Great chapter! Only mild nitpick I have about it was the line about Ozpin and his past lives saying"I have been black and white", unless this is me reading this wrong and it doesn't refer to skin color, I have not heard of any instance of Remnant's issue with skin color or race other than Humans Vs. Faunus. Then again this is just a nitpick and doesn't affect the story, its just a slightly off line.
asilvadeoliveira92 chapter 33 . 3/5
Well, at least this shit is not as bad as I thought it would end, because with that speech, there was no way anyone could be offended by human nature and everything.

But I was in doubt Juniper was sending comments to the magazine but going to the city to put the bludgeon on the son who is good at all. I have a strong feeling that the jaune's family was under house arrest.

But coming back it is interesting that the people think that the jaune got to where he is with bribes and fucking his superiors like Sienna. It is more interesting for people because everyone thinks that jaune is a transvestite or a femboy.

And an interesting detail of this ozpin idea is that for all intents and purposes it will technically legitimize a terrorist organization. Translating and an idea of shit is the old man trying to finish sinking?

And I'm not even going to say anything about Cinder's ingenious plan because it has so many variables that a single mistake is that her head will be rolling.

In fact, I'm already wondering what Jaune will wear at this party, maybe a feminine costume with the canonical point where Jaune went to the prom dress. I'm thinking more specifically about the clothes of the mega pearl from Steven Universe. But also for our beloved tin man general to be able to call our terrorist lady to dance and already on the dance floor they have a head chat about everything or if they attack whichever comes first.

And about the letters it even makes sense mainly for the company not to get screwed by taking lawsuits or criticisms for having published a conspiracy theory. But it also has its negative side for example here how to know how many of the cards are real.
Haha i like fist of north star refrence
ApproachingStorm chapter 33 . 3/4
Welp. Cinder, I'm sorry to say that, but you've already lost. Jaune has two powerful allies - Humor/Parody genre and his Arc luck.
John oh noo lol xd
Fen1ks chapter 33 . 3/4
Well, looks like Jaune got a date for the ball. Better watch out Sienna, jealous Coco is dangerous Coco.
CroKiss chapter 33 . 3/4
Me reading "was already dead. he just didn't know it yet".
automatically i "Ese compa ya esta muerto, nomas no le han avisado".
I laughed a lot, and I hope someone else who understands this reads it and laughs too.
Luine Mercury LWG chapter 33 . 3/4
Jaune has his work cut out for him. Meanwhile literally everyone else is trying to get on his good side or get him out of the picture because they're all misreading him and making it harder than it needs to be. He's genuinely committed to the Vale White Fang branch and *actually* getting the Faunus equality at this point, but he also still wants to be able to go back to civilian life or attempt becoming a Huntsman while letting Ilia and the others (hopefully) keep up the current good PR.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 33 . 3/4
I loved the chapter, but I’m a little upset we haven’t gotten to see Coco’s thoughts and reaction to Jaune’s speech and the subsequent events.
Frosty Wolf chapter 33 . 3/4
Say what you will about Ozpin, he's lived a many and varied series of lives. Meanwhile Cinder is getting desperate.

Your story about writing letters makes me laugh by the way. But yeah, someone somewhere probably noticed, everyone else skims or doesn't get the reference,
4,494 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »