Reviews for Revertere Anima
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 11 . 9/12
I really liked this chapter, I really enjoyed how you wrote the scene with Sirius being Jealous, I also enjoyed this last scene with the battle. I can’t wait to see where you take the next part of the story xx
SereniteRose chapter 11 . 8/30
an exciting new chapter I can’t wait for more I just loved it thanks ever so much
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 10 . 8/17
Ohhh I love this story! I really enjoy the plot and the way you are approaching said plot. I especially love the game Sirius and Hermione are playing it’s perfectly infuriating. I can not wait for more xx
A101 chapter 10 . 6/20
I love the idea for this story! Looking forward to the next update!
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 2/8
I love it, all nine chapters, thanks ever so much, hope to read more, it was excellent.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 1/7
Is that secret woman Umbridge?!
angloheart75 chapter 7 . 12/15/2019
Can't wait for another chapter. I love the Sirius smolder.
blacksbear chapter 7 . 12/15/2019
To the guest who just put a review, I would like to ask you just how do you know how old is she during the story? Because I have yet to delve into the year, which I would like to tell you is 2005—meaning that, surprise! She is in fact 25 and since he was 36 when he was thrown off the Veil, he hasn’t aged one bit, just like Lily and James at the times of their deaths. So please, do think of asking for facts first, before going on a rant.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2019
Any man who thinks he has a right to or even responds to a woman more than half his age belongs behind bars. Can we ALL unite and say "JAIL BATE"! or if not "PERVERT!" By your own count she is less than 25 and he is 50. Go chase your own age group. They know you best and won't put up with that shit, or if they do they deserve each other.
alogan0213 chapter 5 . 11/29/2019
My new favorite story!
Kinuwan chapter 5 . 11/22/2019
They seem so comfortable together, having a movie night, don't they. It's as if they're quite domesticated already.

Sirius should definitely not copy James' way of tousling his hair as that would not work even half as well, I think, with his own more smooth waves, as well as them being longer. A few wicked smiles would no doubt be much more effective. :)

Oh, and now I'm intrigued as well in regard to Hermione's tattoos. Where and what are the main questions I suppose, though a why might be thrown in there as well depending on the answer to the first two. At least I hope Sirius and Hermione will have ample opportunity in the (near?) future to fully explore each other's ink. ;)

And the plot thickens. It would be logical for certain people to wish to try to resurrect dear old Voldie if they learned that others had come back from the dead. It's also interesting about how Hermione has trouble remembering about the first time. Looking forward to having these mysteries cleared up as the story progresses.
Kinuwan chapter 4 . 11/12/2019
And evenmore interesting turn of event with Diggory not being the one to instigate the incident. Looking forward to seeing how you will have this story unfold. And yay for feelings being felt, even if no direct confessions or such has been made yet. Starting of with some movie night might be a good idea, but a dinner or two will not be too far into the future, I hope.
Kinuwan chapter 3 . 11/12/2019
What a turn of events. Did not see that comming, but can understand using Diggory in this way. The man loved his son and loss can make people do some crazy things. At least there were some fluffier times at the beginning. By the way, is it maybe "A walk to Remember" they were watching?
rabradley09 chapter 4 . 11/11/2019
Awww
kat11c chapter 3 . 11/10/2019
Ahhhhh! What happens next?!