Reviews for Samsara
Mad King Kevin chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
It seemed fairly in character of him to me. Honestly, it’s tough to predict how people would act when you unload that kind of bombshell on them. In my own self insert, there’s just a general avoidance of talking about it, while retaining the information. With that said, mine was an adult, where as yours had the full rebirth, so I think you made the right move here. It’s so bizarre to me to read this, actually. I only just finished watching the anime, yesterday. Looking forward to January’s season 2, and found you to be the best one on the site, and recently updated! I’m really looking forward to your next chapter, and I’m thinking about writing a fic on this of my own. Don’t worry, not stealing your idea, just think I might turn Ray into Batman.
thewhiteangel213 chapter 11 . 10/24/2020
Thank you very much for the update :)
SugarQueen97 chapter 11 . 10/23/2020
Wow I love the double meaning when Anna comments that "he hopes they understand" and Norman replies "if we explain it correctly they will at least listen" it was like saying "if you explain me well at least I will listen" it is such a smart way of " talk". Ray I think he is definitely in love with Anna or at least at that stage where he is still too young for "love" but she is a special friend, the Ray cannon at least I think he would be more observant about the people around him as he did Realizing that Emma wouldn't give up on the plan even if she didn't give hints she would realize that Anna wasn't nervous about Don and Gilda, but I feel like when it comes to her and seeing her sad just isn't as analytical as it normally would be. ..neither was it before when he "discovered" Anna's secret he did not suspect her, I like it because they are subtle changes but what can you tell if you liked the manga in many Isekais of the type "I incarnated myself in a character and now the villain / protagonist / whoever loves me is that the boy has too enormous changes in his way of being only by a sometimes minimal influence of the female protagonist.
It was smart of Anna to ask Norman what reported her to him as a suspect, it helps her see her flaws in acting that might be noticeable to Mom.
Good episode Norman, it is Norman, he does not believe everything immediately but no matter how incredible it may be, he cannot just dismiss it because "it is very crazy" first he has to prove if it is true. Ok ... looking at Anna's notebooks possibly Norman is going to be a pimple in the butt for Ray since he is going to realize the differences of the Ray from the story vs his current Ray that maybe Anna likes hehe, I remember a novel where the explanation given for the "Isekai" phenomenon is quite entertaining: there are several dimensions and all somehow connect with each other, people can indirectly "grasp" at a subconscious level what happens in other dimensions and that is transforms into a story, of course it is not exactly one hundred percent what happens and people end up putting part of their imagination in what their mind "captures" so when someone ends up in an Isekai it is not that they end up only inside a book or game, etc, ends in the original dimension from where that "story" came In other words, our lives could be something on which a story is based in another world and all our stories are things that to some extent happen in another world, Anna here could be the real Anna ... only that time works differently between dimensions then Anna's version of "the promised neverland" is different because of the author but this Anna is not a "fake Anna" but she was always Anna and she is not exactly "inside the story" but in the dimension where the story comes from , that explains why sometimes never seen sides of a character are discovered or a nice character is really unpleasant ... the version of the story that we know does not have to be the real one so the information from the Isekai girls would only be reliable up to a certain point point.
This explanation came from the novel "Storybound" I don't remember the author but it is a book published in 2019 and it is juvenile ... I feel that a somewhat modified version of this theory or similar would be the kind of thing that Norman would end up reasoning to explain more " logically "the phenomenon of Anna and not only" we are inside the story.
Thundqh chapter 11 . 10/23/2020
And just like that, you've rekindled my interest entirely.

Wow. Just... wow. You're a miracle worker, y'know that?

So. Anna told Norman, huh. That's certainly gonna change a lot of things, I wonder how it's gonna play out?

Norman and Anna's conversation was perfectly fine. It went pretty well, even. Your reasoning for why Norman suspected Anna as the spy was logical, and Norman took the information pretty well.

Great chapter! A real turning point in the story. I really don't mind how long it takes for the next chapter to release, take your time and revise it however much you'd like.

Peace out :)
Haeley25 chapter 11 . 10/23/2020
I think Norman was in character as much someone can be in character for a revelation like that, and you somehow make Ray even more likeable than in the Anime... also Emma and Anna fluff XD
HadrianSlytherinPeverell chapter 10 . 10/14/2020
I'm loving this fic
Moody Potato chapter 10 . 10/8/2020
Thanks for the chapter! I really appreciate you taking the time working on this, but please make sure that you're feeling well enough to write! Take a break if you feel you need it, you have no obligation to continuously write for us (honestly you're too nice!).

Other than that I can't wait for Norman and Anna's confrontation in the next chapter! He must already be suspicious of her for the library scene, and I do wonder how many of her secrets she will have to give away... If I were her I'd just hopefully let Norman stick with the rope hiding method and hope for the best. Anything about knowing her knowledge of the future should be kept under straps as you've reasoned before.

Anyways, thanks a bunch for the story!
sierra.stanley.52 chapter 10 . 10/2/2020
Honestly...I think Norman would be more curious/interested/mystified about 'the truth' than be upset. He'd totally be okay with Anna being from so parelle uniser where he is just apart of some story! Norman is cool! He's also chief big brother damn it!

Also will evil murder boyfriend also reincarnat? As like one of the Villian?!
Thundqh chapter 10 . 10/1/2020
Ah damn, you really know how to keep things interesting. To be honest, my hype has been dying slowly, but I think this chapter's rekindled it! I'm really excited to see how the conversation with Norman goes.
Sugar chapter 10 . 9/30/2020
It was obvious that Norman would suspect Anna is a woman and he must have already come to the conclusion that although they do not know what happens with adult men, women can become mothers or sisters. My other option is that s
he doesn't think that Anna is mom's spy but she does know more than she appears and that she's not giving it all up for some reason.
For some reason it would be really funny if something like ...
Norman: Anna you are the spy!
Anna: I'm not the spy !
Norman: So you know something anyway!
Ray: Don't blame Anna, I'm the spy!
Norman: What ? well ... you were very calm to know the truth ... mmm ... Anna you don't look very surprised. Your are both spies! Your are very close and Ray behaves with you a bit like I do with Emma.
Ray: don't talk nonsense !
Anna: Ah is that ...
Ray: Did you suspect it I was the spy?
Anna: (Ok let's go with that) yes that and I was kind of weird because I was trying to find out if you were just a spy or a double spy ... I thought you were a double spy. xD
thewhiteangel213 chapter 10 . 9/30/2020
I am glad to hear that you are doing better, take your time and don't worry your story is very intresting and it's worth the wait. Thank you very much for the chapter
Luna Azurea chapter 9 . 9/25/2020
I really love your writing style! The story itself is very interesting and well written and the OC seems to fit seamlessly to the whole storyline . I can't wait for the next chapter
Delta chapter 9 . 9/12/2020
Please continue, I love you and your story!
Thank you so much for making this masterpiece!
Delta chapter 6 . 9/11/2020
Awww Dominic :(
Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
Asuka1920 chapter 9 . 9/11/2020
Can’t wait to read more!
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »