Reviews for Samsara
dionpie chapter 8 . 10/8/2021
love Emma's POV!
dionpie chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
Ray: what the heck is wrong with this gurl?! *blushed and flustered*
dionpie chapter 6 . 10/8/2021
oops should be *considerate* for my previous review
dionpie chapter 6 . 10/8/2021
Ray being subtly considerable for his girlWe can bring Conny too"
dionpie chapter 5 . 10/8/2021
I love all the details that you had put into the story about their actions without making much explanation on purpose. That really feels natural and good!
dionpie chapter 5 . 10/8/2021
Ray: You can play innocent all you want, Anna
Also Raylooking at his hand holding by Anna*
AWWWWW Sorry can't help myselfω
dionpie chapter 4 . 10/8/2021
Oh poor Anna...
You had described the nightmare so vividly, onigiriri-san! Good job! Thanks for the great chapter again! I'm rereading this story.
dionpie chapter 3 . 10/8/2021
Anna: I need to protect myself.
Ray: I need to protect Anna
AWWWWWW
dionpie chapter 2 . 10/7/2021
"Anna can stay with me"
huhuhuhu Ray huhuhuhuωI know they are still kids here but I can't help myself to ship Ray X Annaヾ(。﹏。)ノ゙*。
dionpie chapter 2 . 10/7/2021
"Aye-ah!"
Awwwww why is little Anna this cuteLittle Emma is super adorable too she said "bringed" instead of "brought" and little Norman corrected her kyaaaa (ノ*)
dionpie chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
seems like Ray X Anna ship has already been ready to sail ever since chapter 1
dionpie chapter 21 . 10/4/2021
I hope everything's going well for you and your family, onigiriri-san! I will wish for yours and your family's well-being. And thanks for a great chapter again! it's understandable that it's difficult for Ray to accept everything at once under this circumstance. I'm a sucker for this Ray x Anna ship btw. You wrote it so well that u can't help but fall for them Anna never got much scenes in the manga cuz she's not the mc and I'm really happy that you chose her as the mc in this fiction!
dionpie chapter 20 . 10/4/2021
Onigiriri-san, please take good care of yourself! I still love your chapter, it's soooooo great! I mean it!
dionpie chapter 19 . 10/4/2021
thanks for the great chapter, onigiriri-san!
dionpie chapter 19 . 10/4/2021