Reviews for Samsara
dionpie chapter 18 . 10/4/2021
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER! I LOvE IT SOOOOO MUCH!
dionpie chapter 17 . 10/4/2021
I hate it that Norman has to be shipped out again in another story but don't worry, I still love your story!
dionpie chapter 16 . 10/4/2021
everything is going so smooth in this story as if it's part of the original story! love it so far!
dionpie chapter 15 . 10/4/2021
I love Ray's POV
kksambo chapter 21 . 10/4/2021
Yay, an update. Love this! I’m glad Anna is being paired with Ray, they already have a noticeable connection so it makes sense. I hope they both realize their feelings soon and come clean to each other! Please update soon!
dionpie chapter 13 . 10/4/2021
I love the way Ray grabbed Anna's hand
Sugar chapter 21 . 10/1/2021
No matter how long it takes you, I'll follow this story. I like it a lot! And it's fun to see how Ray being the same yet changed by his feelings for Anna.
I wonder if Ray at some point began to suspect if Anna knows absolutely everything including what he feels and pretends not to know so as not to hurt him or wonders what was going to happen to him in that story so that Anna and Emma would believe that he would die.
I hope the person with cancer is well, just like my aunt, she had bladder cancer. You may not be a believer, but I will pray for you and your family, my heart goes out to you. Thanks for this nice story
flv chapter 21 . 10/1/2021
Its oki take ur time as long at it is updated, it kinda is a bit stressful to choose whether to put or alter stuff in a story so take ur time. And for what its worth this is the BEST, AMAZING, GORGEOUS written HEART STRICKEN inducing FnF Ive ever read, Ive cried, I laughed and I sympathized keep doin what ur doin cuz its truly BEAUTIFUL and WELL MADE.

[Im sorry if some of the sentence are not gud english not first language ehe XD but queen keep doin what u love okii and take care uwu]
RedVelvetPanPan chapter 21 . 9/29/2021
This is still the best TPN fic to date! Keep up the fantastic work, but also don’t sweat taking breaks! Go at your own pace!
Yomigaeru Aika chapter 21 . 9/29/2021
Saudações Brasileiras! :)
I hope your family is fine, I will pray for you.
I can't describe the sensation I felt when the fanfiction’s notification came into my mailbox (Samsara is the only incomplete fanfic that I follow). I'm very happy and I love the chapter. I was waiting for Ray’s reaction since the first chapter.
I will wait for the next chapter anxiously.

P.S.: I hope you understand what I wrote, English is not my first language.
TraumaMama chapter 21 . 9/29/2021
Health is more important than any fic will ever be so don’t worry
b y a k u g a n n e chapter 21 . 9/29/2021
thank you SO MUCH for updating this story! literality my favorite one from tpn, i love your writhing, the plot and i reaally like the moments of anna and ray, i hope there are going to be more moments of those two togetherIm so happy you are finally coming back! no pressure though, take care of yourself ! and i hope your family is ok too! (sorry for any mistakes, english isnt my native language)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2021
Thank you so so SO so very much for writing this! I hope you have a nice day and stay safe in this pandemic :))
lily chapter 20 . 7/29/2021
Love your writing
update soon!
LOLIMDEAD chapter 20 . 7/28/2021
Love your story hope u update soon
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »