Reviews for The Potions Master
OOOOH THIS WAS GOOD
Blue Luver5000 chapter 47 . 9/20
I am so sad that this has ended, I am also so happy I found it again! I love your writing style so much. Thank you for your amazing writing, and for sharing it on here!
Shiaira73 chapter 47 . 9/18
This was Such a FUN trilogy! I enjoyed every moment of it. Thanks for sharing it and keep up the good work.
Shiaira73 chapter 34 . 9/17
Okay... this story is getting me into trouble! it is waaay past my bed time, i Must work in a few hours! So... hard... to... stop READING! Arghhh!
Shiaira73 chapter 10 . 9/17
Thanks the Gods that Ginny thing is over and done with. Ginny has always bothered me. even in canon. The fact that JK hooked harry up with his #1 fangirl never sat right with me. It always felt lazy; like she took the easy way out. I hate harry/ginny pairings.
danian chapter 47 . 9/17
Thank you for those three wonderful stories! I've spent the last couple of days happily immersed in a world that seems to follow pretty seamlessly on the tone and style of the first three or four HP books (when I could ignore the ridiculous politics etc, and still had hope for Dumbledore and the Wizarding World as a whole). I loved your OCs, though I think Snape would cheerfully(ish) push Alex into the river whenever he could...
KristaNotSoGoodAtWriting chapter 47 . 8/28
most bestest story ever thank you for writing thing master piece i loved every second of this roller coster ride you created is amazing. thank you
a chapter 34 . 8/27
I love lily in this and the death jokes are to die for!
a chapter 3 . 8/27
yesssss I loved Severus talking about not taking advantage of woman!
K Prakrutiyay chapter 47 . 8/21
oh my gods.. you are awesome
JimMoriarty'sGirl chapter 47 . 8/19
The three parts of this series were amazing! I literally could not put my phone down until the story was finished. I loved it!
Rune Dela Vega chapter 47 . 8/10
I feel sad we missed out on Harry sorting out his life after his mastery; just an image that he got his dream job. I am not sure which story I liked more. I do want to add, the St Mungos arc was a little predictable. Since, As Alex could use innate magic, I waited for the characters to notice the cure. Also, with all the creepy vibes from John, the Rookwood scene was rather expected.

If you are looking for advice... I'd say the option was a very obvious example of a Chekhov's gun, and Rookwood should be less hands on. Working in the lab and having their intro there would have been a little better. I don't think his actions would have felt as creepy until after the cure then. Basically, just sprinkle a little less foreshadowing. Some is good, hence Chekhov's gun, but you need to walk a line of you could lose some readers.

Other than that I think the story is a great AU HP fanfic.
Hinata7 chapter 47 . 7/27
I just spent close to 32hrs reading this from the very beginning to the end! That was a rollercoaster in itself! Do not stop writing!
SummertimeDaydreams chapter 47 . 7/26
Over the last few days I've read all three books, and each one has managed to leave a memorable impression on me. To the point where I don't think I could pick a favorite. The progression of Harry and Snape's characterization and relationship was gradual and not too OOC for my tastes. But what I enjoyed most were your original characters, which normally I don't have too strong of an opinion on. However, I loved Alex, he never failed to pull a chuckle or two out of me. His entire relationship with Snape was both hilarious and endearing. Not to mention Maya releasing Snape's inner prankster was ingenious and original. Most importantly, Harry was sweet, and good, and all things Gryffindor, and I loved him oh so very much.

I believe this series will be one that sticks in my head for a long time and most definitely will be revisited sometime in the future. And honestly, that is the best compliment I can give. Thank you for your hard work, creativity, and perseverance in completing the story you set out to tell when you began Book 1.
Forgot-a-name chapter 47 . 7/20
OH MY GOODNESS! I can’t believe this series has come to an end! This has truly been the best Fanfiction I have ever read in my life and I have read MANY! I have probably reread all three books at least 4 times on separate occasions, and their still just as good! You are an absolute literary genius. Great job, absolutely splendid work!

PS. I forgot to add a name for my last review lol
And you asked for which book we think is the best and I must say that it is har to decide, all of them focus on different aspects of Harry’s life and all of them are good in different ways. But if I have to choose I’ll probably say book two, with the defeat of Voldemort and the blooming friendship between Draco and Harry. I hope you keep writing in the future.