Reviews for The Potions Master
Imaginer.012 chapter 29 . 1/6
precious
NiariaGal chapter 34 . 12/3/2021
FINALLY YOU WROTE THE SCENE!
NiariaGal
NiariaGal chapter 21 . 12/3/2021
Till now the fic is going amazing. I loved how you subtlely added the entire Draco went so fast that he lost sight of it and other things which are meaningless at first but then later made sense. This is similar to JKR's writing style which is quite amazing. I love all the scenes with Alex as they are amazing and that little snippet with Charlie was gold. This entire bit is for the entire series as a whole which is why I am mentioning bits from Potions Journeyman and Potions Apprentice. I kinda didn't like that there were less scenes (according to me) of Harry brewing Potions in the PJ but that can be biased. I loved Draco as a character and my favorite scene was the final brutal Legilimens attack scene and the scene where Draco reveals himself as Harry's assasin to the Golden Trio. I hated the Dursleys but thats how you intended to make them. Maya Bell seems like an amazing lady and a wife for Snape. (I am rereading the entire series so I know the major bits) Overall this is my early favourites and I love it. Lol, sorry for the super long review tho. Its more than 200 words and yeah hope to hear from you back. bye-bye
NiariaGal
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 46 . 11/20/2021
and also, I'd have to say this was my favorite out of all of themThe finishing arches of Snape and Harry, and the very much welcome ship of Luna/HarryEmerald Dreamer, as I call them)
Irusha the Kitsune chapter 47 . 11/20/2021
These last few weeks have been a while ride trying to follow Harry's story in this universe- however, i find myself also wanting more... is there any plan to maybe create a spin off series focusing on next gen/OC's, with this Harry as Potions professor? and also, if I'm right, I do believe Harry managed to beat out Snape for Youngest Potions Master. although, i do admit to not quite knowing his age at the end... they said they met in the same year, so that would put him around maybe 18, while Snape achieved it at 21.
nabilanadiasaad chapter 47 . 11/14/2021
The whole journey has been amazing! Thank you for showing the progress of Harry slowly working hard to achieve his goals instead of rushing through it. Thank you also for not making him too overly gifted and with some limitations in Transfiguration and Charms. The scene with Lily and Snape left me in tears and longing myself as I remembered my own past relationships.

I would have love more interaction with Alex, progress on Snape's love life or Harry's for that matter, more info on Harry's friends, but I understand you want to keep the whole series focus to be on these tworegardless, less is more and whatever loose ends, is left to the reader's imagination!

It was truly wonderful. Was feeling rather depressed lately but you manage to peek my interests these past few days and I felt more alive again. Looking forwardreview from no native speaker, apologies for the error in my English
ticoeur chapter 47 . 11/1/2021
Quelle fantastique histoire !
J'ai adoré suivre les aventures d'Harry et de Severus.
Laquelle les 3 j'ai le plus aimé ?
Les 3 !
Toutes aussi fantastiques les unes que les autres !
Merci d'avoir partagé tes œuvres avec nous !
mysinger chapter 47 . 10/31/2021
A wonderful ending to a spellbinding series. I think that this one was my favourite of the three stories, maybe because Harry is really coming into his own. Great relationship between Severus and Harry. I particularly enjoyed Harry's interactions with Luna, and Draco. Maya was a delightful addition, especially in her scenes with Severus. This is my second time reading this series and it won't be the last. Thank you.
mysinger chapter 42 . 10/30/2021
I'm glad that Severus and Harry will be working on a cure together.
mysinger chapter 41 . 10/30/2021
Nice to see Lovegood's opinion of Harry change so much that he wants him working on a cure. Good chapter.
thewandcrafter chapter 47 . 10/3/2021
This entire series was flawless in its plotting, its characterization, its pacing... Wonderful story, wonderfully told. I'm in admiration of the multiple layers of your plot, and I thank you for a wonderful read that has kept me company before, through, and in recovery from a recent hospital stay and surgery. Thank you so much!
clairef52 chapter 47 . 9/17/2021
I loved the whole series, if only it could be ongoing
I read it all chapter 47 . 9/13/2021
This was an amazing story and I loved the relationship between severus and harry so much! I enjoyed this story so much I devoured the trilogy in 2 days.
appleblossum24 chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
Sorry to be a stickler about this, but if Hermione and Ron are dating/kissing/together in this fic you really should disclose it as a relationship in the summary or tags, even if it isn't the main pairing.
kyri17 chapter 47 . 8/1/2021
Wow I really loved this series. Please forgive my lack of reviews on the previous chapter and stories. It was just too goo to put down. don't worry though, Ill be re reading soon. Ill make sure to stop to show some love then :)