Reviews for The Potions Master
BlueWater5 chapter 11 . 1/27/2020
Loved the scene with Severus, Harry, and Maya - LOL! Great return of the twins.
BlueWater5 chapter 10 . 1/26/2020
Nicely written breakup scene.
BlueWater5 chapter 9 . 1/26/2020
I liked the concept of Snape isolating Harry's consciousness..
BlueWater5 chapter 2 . 1/26/2020
Loved the limericks!
SunPho3n1x chapter 47 . 1/26/2020
I absolutely loved this story! And the trilogy as a whole. I would say that the first and the third were my favorites. I really like the potions parts of the story and there weren't as much of those in story 2. Thank you so much for writing this!
jflamewalker chapter 47 . 1/22/2020
That was amazing. Thankyou so much for writing and sharing this epic tale, I loved every minute.

Now if we can only get that dementia cure to work for real. i have lost two aunts to it and am losing 2 uncles to it, horrid beastly thing.

thank you again.
jay
Cora chapter 47 . 1/22/2020
I have spent the past week reading your entire series and I devoured it hungryly. You characterisation, relationship development, details and character crux contntinuity was excellent! Really, REALLY well done! I was sad to see it end, but it was spectacular!
gertrudethesalamander chapter 47 . 1/20/2020
brilliant!
Guest chapter 47 . 1/20/2020
Hello,
It's a great little story you've written here.
I will have to ink your name in my list of worth while writers. I had had it pencilled in, but now I have to make it permanent. As usual with Fan-fiction there are grammatical discrepancies, though they don't take anything away from your story at all. Simply so You know, there are stories out there where the ideas and storyline are wonderful. The only thing with those stories is that the grammar, word usage and spelling are so off-putting, I simply cannot finish them without running them through the basic Word programs to alleviate the general errors. As the permissions on this website no longer allow for those actions, I wind up leaving them unread.
Thank-you for your ability to firstly, tell a good story and secondly, to present it to the readers in the way that you do.
Please keep writing.
Sincerely,
TeaGrannie mcmlxiii
SilverLightning26 chapter 47 . 1/19/2020
I loved reading about Harry's journey over the course of this series. You are a great writer and I'm so glad you saw this through to the end-so many mentor-Snape stories either don't get finished or they don't come to a satisfying end. You wrapped up your series exactly how I would have expected (though I didn't know I expected it until I read it).
Very well done, and I'm excited for your next story!
Eriza-chan chapter 47 . 1/18/2020
AMAZING! loved the story and I can't believe what happened with John, but I'm glad it all worked out. also enjoyed the speech at the end and harry's take on the class introduction
TheLittleNyan chapter 47 . 1/17/2020
I want to thank you. Thank you for this beautiful journey, forall this love you put all along in your stories . The trilogy is and will be one of my all time favourite. I cannot wait to see what you can produce after this magnificence! Take care ~
Blosiom chapter 47 . 1/17/2020
brilliant ending
JustBREATHEforNow chapter 47 . 1/16/2020
This was by far my favorite. I love the character development, you show it so realistically. I want to see Harry and Severus teaching side by side! I love this series too much for it to be over!
Fluttersby chapter 47 . 1/15/2020
Wow, that was amazing! I have enjoyed reading this series, and am sad that it has finished. Thank you!
947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »