Reviews for The Potions Master
Fluttersby chapter 47 . 1/15/2020
Wow, that was amazing! I have enjoyed reading this series, and am sad that it has finished. Thank you!
Guest chapter 47 . 1/13/2020
This whole series was amazing. Thank you very much for a very enjoyable experience.
Vodkaramel chapter 47 . 1/13/2020
That fic was amazingly good and you should feel amazingly good.
Hadrian Ghymn chapter 47 . 1/12/2020
I have loved seeing the emails saying you have updated a story, thank you for the awesome work.
Blue Raging Fire111 chapter 47 . 1/11/2020
Thank You for this enjoyable read. I loved them all the 1st book is my favorite because it got me interested to begin with. I'm sorry to see it end but I'm also glad you didn't drag out in to ruin what you already said.
Caylindana chapter 47 . 1/11/2020
I love this series so much and that was an amazing ending for it all!
Lollo chapter 33 . 1/11/2020
Oh god, it worked!
Lollo chapter 31 . 1/11/2020
I'm totally in love with this story, it's bloody amazing!
Une Serdaigle anonyme chapter 47 . 1/11/2020
Hi,

I was unfortunately very busy lately, so I've devoured all the last chapters at once, and just... wow !
I just can't find the words, but I've really really enjoyed this ending and your story as a whole :D

I was so shocked when Rookwood revealed himself, OMG ! I had the feeling that John might prove himself to be an important character in a way or another, but I would never have imagined this possibility :O

Poor Harry, Rookwood was such a psychopath ! The lullaby and “caring” thing were so twisted and disgusting... He really gave me the creeps !
Why didn't Bellatrix marry him instead of Lestrange ? They would have made a much more matching and ''lovely'' couple, with the same interests and sadistic tendencies xD

The final battle was really well written as well, although it was really hard for me to resist the temptation to just skip it to read the outcome xD But I didn't and it kept really anxious, it's lucky for Severus that Rookwood wasn't a really good duellist...

I'm so glad Harry finally became a Master ! It's not a surprise after all his achievements, but still, he reached his goal ! And I'm so relieved for Narcissa as well !

I was nearly certain that Harry would become a potions researcher, but him becoming the new Dungeon Bat is an excellent outcome as well ! Maybe he should now invest in a new owl for his mail, since Hedwig seems determined to become “Batowl” xD
I've really laughed when Severus gave him the secret for the billowing robes, and when he delivered his first speech ! It's the perfect way to end your story !

I can't believe it's really the end, it makes me both happy to have its conclusion and sad... It was really a great adventure, once again I'm sorry to not have written reviews earlier to show you my support. I have maybe a little preference for “The Apprentice” because it's the start and the turmoils of Harry and Severus' relationship, but all the trilogy was awesome.

Congratulations and thank you very much again for this great adventure. I will be very busy again from now on, but I'll try to go read your other works and review from times to times :)

- A very delighted anonymous Ravenclaw
Lollo chapter 5 . 1/10/2020
Who knew Snape could be so kind? I'm loving this story btw, and I never want to se it end
whiteoaks chapter 47 . 1/9/2020
Excellent series. While I'm sad to see it end I look forward to rereading it in the future. I'm happy to hear you will be beginning a new story so. I'm most fond of your character development.
cpyarger chapter 47 . 1/8/2020
moooooo I don't want it to be over! thank you for an absolutely fantastic series
LukOtaku10 chapter 47 . 1/8/2020
I’m gonna miss this story so much, thank you for all the time and effort you put into this beautiful craft, I can’t wait for subterfuge.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/8/2020
I loved you series! My favored is the Potions Master. I love how you ended it. It's brilent. I just wish it could go on with snippets of his life as a teacher and his relationship with Luna. I can't wait to read more of your storys. Well done!
bambiewitch chapter 47 . 1/8/2020
I have no words. Incredible. In-fuckin-credible. You’ve done our community a miracle with this series and I for sure will continue to devour anymore fics you write. My god. I need to have a moment khjfkgfmfk
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »