Reviews for The Potions Master
Sheiky81 chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
Love it! Sad that it has come to an end. Kudos for an amazing series. All 3 stories where excellent.
Jamie L Winter chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
I really enjoyed this entire series! I finished journeyman before you were quite finished with master I rarely read books that aren't completed, but I was on tenterhooks waiting for each new chapter. Thank you for a wonderful read and I can't wait for your next story! You are very talented!
Pun Queen chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
IM SCREAMING
THAT WAS AMAZING
I CANT PICK A FAVORITE BC I LOVE THEM ALL T.T
Thank you (and those you mentioned) for such an amazing piece of work. It made my heart happy :)
JenMur chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
My life went haywire! Yay holidays. But. I finally managed to reread the first two and read this story!
Guest chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
Fantastic ending! Thank you so much for the frequent updates and spectacular tale! Keep doing what your doing, it's great!
Pavel.Fr chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
I loved each story! Thank you so much for writing and I loved the ending!
Harryhollic2018 chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
Absolutely loved all three of these stories! Seriously so good!
Guest chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
Oh my god. The last section made me super over emotional. I love this story and am so sad to see it ending! Can't wait to read your new one!
Trade Master chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
loved it loved it loved it im eager to see shat you do next
Hannah Johnson chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
I've been reading this series since you first started it and the wait proved well worth it. You have a way with words that makes it a great joy to read what you are writing. While reading it I felt like I was actually watching the scenes on tv. It was easy to forget I was actually reading and lose myself in your stories. I hope you continue writing for a long time to come.
cmb61758 chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
Just wanted to thank you for this wonderful story and great ending ️
Tracey230 chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
And so it has come to an end. This has been a most enjoyable experience, and I will miss the excitement of seeing new chapters being uploaded. You have a wonderful way with words. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Jedilogray chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
What a ride. Beautiful story so sorry to see it end, yet happy it is complete. As to which was best. I liked the first one. I love the creation of the bond and Alex and how that all developed.

Great stories thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
I enjoyed all three stories. Journeyman was my favorite.
MakoDave chapter 47 . 1/7/2020
Wow. I have followed and read along this entire series and have to say I have enjoyed it all! Thank you so much for sharing your writing on this forum. You are a bight and gifted writer whom I hope to enjoy for many years to come. Once again Well Done! As for my favorite I think it was TPM but I truly enjoyed them all!
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »