Reviews for The Potions Master
Eriza-chan chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
great chapter! looking forward to the next one!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
Now to finish the story all you need is some Harry/Luna time. And maybe some fluff.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Une Serdaigle anonyme chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
It really worked, I'm so happy :D
*does virtually a dance of victory and cries of joy*

Now all they have to do is to finally catch Rookwood so that he can be punished for all the crimes he committed, before he creates another outbreak... *mutters angrily lots of insults in french towards the death eater scum*

And Harry shouldn't forget to reply to the german guild when all is over (including Narcissa being hopefully cured), it may be an occasion to begin a trip around the world. Who knows, maybe other potioneers guilds have special ancient artefacts as well !

Even more than before, I really want to slap Lovegood, I mean, he should have offered to Harry to vote for him spontaneously after that ! At least he'll help Harry with a cure for dementia, that's good.

I like how you depicted not only the elation after the victory against the outbreak but also the political consequences after "returning" all the muggles to their families. I wouldn't have thought that obliviation would have worked at this scale (at least they didn't have our current Internet and social networks at this time), it certainly was bound to create a huge mess.
Maybe it would have been easier to just obliviate the formerly ill muggles and blame the aliens for the abductions lol

Thanks for your chapter and for not having killed Emma :)
- S.A
MarinelilP chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
Thank you so much ! I absolutely loved the last sentence :-) I can't wait for the last chapters ! And knowing that I still have three chapters to read on your discord is making my day :)
Rowena-Moon-Moon chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
I'm glad that she's okay! I'm both dreading and excited for the end of the story and series! Thanks for another great chapter!
Guest chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
Woooo! Great job! Love it! Thank you !
Pavel.Fr chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
Thank you so much for this chapter! I loved the scene with Emma!
DestinyDragons101 chapter 43 . 1/3/2020
GOD DANGIT FREAKING CLIFF HANGARS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MishimaReika0985 chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
wow! that was fast! thank you so much! just three more chapter.. please update them quickly pleaseee!
TheAceHufflepuff chapter 44 . 1/3/2020
Yay! Emma will live! I am looking forward to the next chapter because we might see Draco become a lot happier! Great chapter!
MishimaReika0985 chapter 43 . 1/3/2020
happy New year... well I need that 4 chapters sooner like now xD... seriously, thanks for the story and excuse my bad english
Rowena-Moon-Moon chapter 43 . 1/2/2020
Another great chapter... Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 43 . 1/2/2020
YAYYYYY! OH MY GOODNESS THEY FIGURED OUT AND SHE'S GONNA LIVE! WOOOHOOOO! THANK YOU!
Sora'sOtherForm chapter 43 . 1/2/2020
FINALLY!
Guest chapter 43 . 1/2/2020
OMG. Amazing. Everything just makes so much sense. Thanks for giving me a rare smile at the end of the day.
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »