Reviews for The Potions Master
Fairyunicorn 14 chapter 7 . 6/9/2020
i love Ginny,she reminds me of one of my best friends.
Ginny was my first female crush and luna was my second female crush.
Doubutsu chapter 47 . 6/6/2020
Hi,
What a nice and wonderfull story have you created! I loved it so much and read the entire story in only two days or so. It was just so good that i could not put it down. Actually i am still a bit emotional that it is over P.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story!
anonymous chapter 47 . 6/1/2020
wowww I loved this so much ...I wish you would still write short stories about this because i absolutely love the dynamo between snape and harry ...I've always tried to find a perfect fanfic that doesn't involve much pairing and I finally found this ! because much like yourself i am not a huge fan of romance ...My favorite was the potions journeyman because it just had a lot of angst ;P ...I sincerely hope you consider the idea of writing short stories for this trilogy coz honestly Harry can never be completely out of trouble can he ;P ;P
hartman227 chapter 47 . 6/1/2020
Fantastic stories. All three are great. I’d love to see some one shots or something of Harry’s time as a professor. But that’s just me being hopeful. I will say I had it pegged as soon as you introduced Harry’s friend at the hospital, I shall leave out anything else. For the others lucky enough to come across your story. Great job.
hartman227 chapter 6 . 5/31/2020
Casting the imperious at me huh. Well obviously it failed and I can tell you why. You didn’t truly want to control us. The unforgivables are driven by intent. I’m touched that you still want your devoted readers to retain their freedom of choice. So I leave this review. Your stories are great. I love your work. You’re awesome.
ginnyxluna chapter 47 . 5/30/2020
This series was excellent! I sped through all three stories back to back.
MauoW chapter 47 . 5/24/2020
Je viens de finir cette Trilogie et c'était parfait!
Mille fois mercis pour cette histoire, j'ai adoré la relation Severus/Harry ainsi que l'amitié Drago/Harry. Vraiment du grand art. Je suis Subterfuge également et là encore que de talent.
Merci de le partager avec nous sur ce site! Bonne continuation

P.S (J'ai vu que vous veniez de Belgique j'espère que vous parlez français au cas où je remets mon commentaire en anglais car je ne parle pas Flamand ;) )

Just finished this masterpiece Trilogy and it was perfect!
Thank you very much for this story. I loved the relationship between Severus and Harry and the friendship between Draco and Harry. Really it was so great.
I am following Subterfuge too, and again how gifted you are !
Thank you to share your amazing stories with us on this website. Keep it up!

Breadfails chapter 47 . 5/17/2020
15 years of avidly reading on this site, and by that, I mean I haven't gone a day without a story opened up in a browser.

This easily made my top five. I couldn't put it down. It's now nearly 3am, and I'm blubbering because it's over, but happy how it ended.

Damn, the feels. Thank you
eeveetiger chapter 47 . 5/14/2020
I read this trilogy in less than 1 week. I think you're going to think it's crazy, but I really feel like if you gave me more, I'd be pleased to keep reading it. This story has fascinated me a lot.
ShadowPhoenixGlow chapter 47 . 5/9/2020
Fantastic story !
kidinthespandex chapter 47 . 5/5/2020
Fucking loved this story. So bloodu brillaint
ReadBooksWriteThings chapter 5 . 4/30/2020
Proffesor Bell seems great! I feel like Snape has another, hidden reason for not liking her though.
browneyedgenius chapter 47 . 4/28/2020
Good job!
SageKiller chapter 47 . 4/27/2020
Amazing! I've spent the last 3 days reading this trilogy and it has absolutely made my weekend. I was sceptical at first of Harry being a potioneer but you definitely made it work. I really enjoyed the friendship with Draco as well. As a Slytherin, I love how you portray his and Snapes friendliness and love without turning them into Gryffindors. I'll be adding The Potions Apprentice to my community as well. Looking forward to the next chapter of The Subterfuge!
DreamySalem chapter 47 . 4/23/2020
I loved every single chapter. Great work!
948 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »