Reviews for Swordmaiden
Christina chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Now *that* is Éowyn! Darker than usual, but...

Darn, I'm running out of positive vocabulary again. Your stories seem to do that to me, Shrt'rz.

Highly impressive. I wish I could write half as well. In fact, I think this story goes to my ten favourite "Lord of the Rings" fanfics.

(Nitpick: I may be wrong, but isn't there an accent on Béma?)
Morrwen chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Flying objects? What flying objects? This is an exelent story.
Conteuse Vivante chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Wow. How can I comment on something like this. Other than...whoa. Short and brutal. Amazing.
Siberia1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Wow, what a fascinating story. Your writing style is terrific. I really liked your portrayal of Eowyn and Faramir.
Sigil Galen chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Well done indeed! I agree with Thalia-the short length contributed to the impact. Great idea, excellent Eowyn, and boy, those last two lines were fabulous!
Alice chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Intresting take on the shield maidens. Original view, and well written. I have no desire to throw objects.
Aldarwen chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I love it! It's VERY well written, and leaves a whole mystery around it...

Like many people said...wow. :) hehe.

And thanks for the review on my little fic!

-Aldarwen
Allison chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
An original, well written, intriguing story. Bravo! You should seek to archive it else where. Many people don't read because for the most part the quality is very low. Good work!
Acacea chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Well! In one plain and simple word - Interesting!

I was so not expecting that...wow!

Good stuff!

And a beautiful protrayal of Eowyn and Faramir.
GreyLadyBast chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I've been leaving this review alot, but *shrugs*

Wow. Just...wow.
French Pony chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Ah, Eowyn noir. . . dark, slick and stylish. I can almost imagine her standing there with the knife in a long white nightgown with her hair down - she'd look just like the Angel of Death, only more intelligent.
RAM chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I don't get it.
Moose Attacks chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Oh... Very interesting! Eowyn is rather obsessed with this duty of hers, isn't she? Poor Faramir. What a wife! :-P

Anyway, I thought this was great. I don't see what you're so worried about. I said to write something about Eowyn in Rohan, and you took that and built on it. Very intriguing concept and everything.

So HA! I liked it! It was very well-written and blahblahblah... Thanks for accepting my challenge. ;-)
Thalia Weaver chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Jen...

That was frighteningly well-written. Oh, my...*wow*. Just...*wow*. Eloquent, well-expressed. It hit VERY hard, and its shortness made it all the better. Excellent. Really excellent.