Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
Arg0 The R4t chapter 61 . 8/8
Hope your doing well and lifes improved for you. I read alot of fanfics and i dont usually review unless they are reall good. Your an amazing writer i ate this story up in about 2 weeks shame it never got finished regardless i will be favouriting your profile and story in case u ever change ure mind and continue writing. In my opinion no one else has ever captured what life for izuku in class b would be so well as u did. Amazing story peace.
Tri-Edge chapter 6 . 7/22
Not a fan of the crossover here either. If you're going to be introducing characters from other fandoms you should really mark this as such. I don't want to be 6 chapters in only to suddenly find out this was a crossover all along.
Tri-Edge chapter 5 . 7/22
Well, that's lame. Not really a fan of your characterization of Izuku at the end here.
Vonta01 chapter 1 . 7/7
Bring it back please I forget how good the story was
Chaoscontrol85 chapter 27 . 6/21
with the way this fic is going, if I wasn't acutely aware that this is a Midoria/Tokage exclusive fic, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Yanagi actually became more than just a third wheel, if at least once and/or discreetly lol
Absolutely fucking retarted
I dislike this chapter 9 . 5/12
I really don’t get why authors have such a hard on for making Izuku forfeit against Bakagou for dumb reasons. It’s just unsatisfying every single time.
J. Alfonso chapter 38 . 4/25
I like how chill this part of the story is, it was definitely needed after all the craziness. You definitely deserved to get over a thousand followers! Looking forward to the work studies :) (I'm still going to read the double-date/orphanage visit of course).
J. Alfonso chapter 37 . 4/24
I've been reading more chapters (and I apologise for not leaving any reviews on them) and I just want to say, your story just keeps getting better and better! This is the kind of stuff that I stay up late to read, and it's even motivated me to read the One Punch-Man manga (after I finish this story, of course). I'm most excited to see Izuku and Setsuna's emotional talk and their work study with Yanagi and Fubuki! I hope you have a good day and stay safe!
J. Alfonso chapter 30 . 4/21
Awesome chapter again! There's so much I want to say but I can't put into words, so I'll just say that this was another top-quality chapter, I can't wait to see Midoriya and Fubuki's rematch!
J. Alfonso chapter 27 . 4/19
This chapter is one of the best in the entire story for me. Yanagi and Tokage teaming up to outplay Midoriya (they make one good team-up), Tokage and Shinso debating about quirks, and Midoriya and Tokage having their first kiss. 10/10 chapter for me. I completely understand if you decide to permanently retire from writing this story, this top-quality was definitely not easy to write. And I'm not even half-way through yet. Looking forward to continuing this story in my spare time :)
J. Alfonso chapter 26 . 4/19
Another awesome chapter!
J. Alfonso chapter 24 . 4/17
Awesome and romantic chapter!
J. Alfonso chapter 21 . 4/17
That twist at the end caught me completely off-guard, well played!
J. Alfonso chapter 20 . 4/17
This story is absolutely amazing! I'm definitely reading this all the way to the latest chapter. Definitely my favourite Class 1-B fanfic.
1,025 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »