Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
Silverwingzz chapter 12 . 12/1/2023
There’s a lot of ways he doesn’t use his powers that should be common sense. Like the fact he doesn’t actually throw anything with his quirk but instead carries it until it hits his range.
Silverwingzz chapter 11 . 12/1/2023
What’s with all the references? Mha is like 100 or more years in the future, there’s also the fact that this is in Japan, meaning that they would have more Japanese based hero’s from comics not American.
Silverwingzz chapter 9 . 12/1/2023
“Force Choke”? This ain’t fucking Star Wars.
Lestat719 chapter 61 . 4/27/2023
So sad this went on hiatus. If you read this your writing was great.
ScarfedWriter chapter 9 . 4/23/2023
I think Midoriya actually won because, y'know, Bakugou got kinda knocked out and Midnight shoulda have stopped da fight.
BearGlitch chapter 5 . 2/5/2023
lol cutting, so corny and over dramatic
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2023
And don't use that he was bullied bullshit he has power now to fuck bakugo ass up
Guest chapter 9 . 1/2/2023
The him hurting himself shit is stupid I'd just run my hands with bakugo and almost kill his ass over hurting myself cuz he hurt my feelings your izuku is being such a pussy and its annoying but the story is really good overall but izukus personality has ruined it
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2022
Im not trying to be a spelling dick. but please fix the names of a few ppl. "Hado", "Kendo". "Bakugo", "Sato". They don't have "U's" in their names.
Aedwards179 chapter 16 . 11/21/2022
Ah. he waa kidnapped and AFO gave him tornados quirk didn't he
PartyinLA chapter 61 . 9/4/2022
One of the better My hero stories on the website! Hope everything is going well for you my friend, may you find the motivation to continue this story!
GreenJustice chapter 58 . 9/1/2022
Are you trying to make Izuku's life more miserable.
Username6166 chapter 40 . 8/31/2022
I can't believe it took me this long to realise that Ozehana is meant to be Maki Oze from Fire Force
Arg0 The R4t chapter 61 . 8/8/2022
Hope your doing well and lifes improved for you. I read alot of fanfics and i dont usually review unless they are reall good. Your an amazing writer i ate this story up in about 2 weeks shame it never got finished regardless i will be favouriting your profile and story in case u ever change ure mind and continue writing. In my opinion no one else has ever captured what life for izuku in class b would be so well as u did. Amazing story peace.
Tri-Edge chapter 6 . 7/22/2022
Not a fan of the crossover here either. If you're going to be introducing characters from other fandoms you should really mark this as such. I don't want to be 6 chapters in only to suddenly find out this was a crossover all along.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »