Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
yugiohgxfan2 chapter 55 . 2/18/2021
Great chapter but PLEASE put a recap or something at the top lol. I had to read a few chapters back to remember what was going on haha.
EllaTheJester chapter 55 . 2/17/2021
The conversation between All Might and Izuku is something I’m definitely excited to see. Looking forwards to the next chapter!
RunOnSentences chapter 9 . 2/16/2021
That was admittedly a good attempt to manifest some angst I guess. Didn’t work though, sadly.
RunOnSentences chapter 8 . 2/16/2021
Alright I appreciate that class 1-b love, but momo isn’t that fucking stupid, cmon now.
Nightvale2406 chapter 55 . 2/16/2021
Hey, I am so stoked that there's a new chapter! I think you might be psyching yourself out man, this chapter was just as good as any in the story. It's really great. I'm so sorry you lost a lot of your work prior to this, but I honestly look forward to reading more.
I loved the various action scenes, but man Tokage's team is curb-stomping the other lol. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Yamajiji chapter 55 . 2/15/2021
Momo got fucking pissed. I liked how you handled her fight vs Tokage. Nice on there. I liked the other fights too. The Nejire fight is sure to be awesome. Can’t wait.
RickRich809 chapter 55 . 2/15/2021
I like how you give plenty of the characters time to shine in their own ways, the fight between Ibara and Kamakiri was quite a display that gave them both credit.

Anyone who takes offensive to Setsuna roasting Momo is a pansy, it's a perfectly legitimate tactic to use mind games in combat. If your opponent has a strong body but a weak mind then you obviously go for the weak point.

Reiko is like the third protagonist of this story and it's great to see her grow alongside her friends rather than get left behind. Hell, maybe a Reiko x Izuku story in the future?

Hado is a slippery tough customer, her stamina and mobility is off the charts. Her attacks will leave a dent in just about anyone but don't see TOO hard to avoid. My best guess is the numbers game will work against her to let the team get a narrow victory.

Overall, great to have ya back!
vw1580 chapter 55 . 2/15/2021
man it feels amazing to finally read a new chapter, it made me reread the entire story before getting to the new chapter, looking forward to more! great work so far
PasiveNox chapter 55 . 2/15/2021
Wonderful chapter great
SpectacularSpidey chapter 47 . 2/13/2021
pony talked about the circus and I immediately thought of the greatest showman
SpectacularSpidey chapter 46 . 2/13/2021
lemme guess, jean has a rank higher than s? because hers also gives her telepathic abilities as well as telekinetic abilities. ooooh I do hope at some point (maybe in the epilog) you have izuku training jean a bit? that would be really neat
SpectacularSpidey chapter 40 . 2/13/2021
jean grey? wow. reeeeaaaal original (i love the nod, its great)
SpectacularSpidey chapter 40 . 2/13/2021
nah nah nah, palace of inertia is an area of effect move, not a long distance. if his range was lager than 10-20 meters, then MAYBE but its an area of effect, so it wouldn't count
PuppyCake chapter 54 . 2/13/2021
Glad to know you're ok!
SpectacularSpidey chapter 33 . 2/13/2021
wait, ex husband? I thought they were married
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »