Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
Navarone chapter 27 . 7/2/2021
So... Did he inherit Tatsumaki's quirk in the same way someone can inherit OFA?
Interesting
justAziAn chapter 60 . 6/20/2021
So far, so good!
To keep it short this story is really good!
Not too complicated and not too simple, take your time and keep up the good work! :)
BearGlitch chapter 4 . 6/16/2021
"Boy toy" Pedonight strikes again
pppppppbcffb chapter 20 . 6/16/2021
I put it together! I solved the mystery! I saw something and I was like that's weird, then it freaking clicked! I don't know if I'm right yet but ill keep reading till I know for sure.
Legalt chapter 5 . 6/15/2021
Sorry, but 'Dark Themes' doesn't cut it. Seems people don't know how to depict major depression and trauma unless it involves cutting or suicide attempts.

Regardless, I don't appreciate the lack of specific warming. Self harm involving Izuku is something I would've liked to know beforehand, so I'm out... Good luck.
Meekaa chapter 22 . 6/10/2021
Oh my god I think I know how Midoriya got his quirk and why Tornado is missing lmao
Dean chapter 60 . 6/2/2021
Wow, just binged the whole Fanfic up until this point. Honestly I really like the idea. I've never seen OPM so this was kind of a fun introduction. I love black clover and fire force though, so thanks :). This fic so far has been great, especially the slice of life and comedy parts. I also love class B (# Monoma for president) so it was great to see their dynamics. One of my parts so far were the fight between Izuku and Katsuragi (Part II) and the part where Izuku and Kaibara got pitted into the CHAD competition. Finally, I'm very curious to see what happens to Unohana by the end, because his behavior is pretty interesting. On hand, he clear loves the people close to him and does what he does for them, but on the other hand he completely lacks morality sometimes... Honestly... pretty human-like.
RubixJr chapter 60 . 6/1/2021
Whew that was a great story. Cant wait for the next chapter
mddomene chapter 2 . 5/18/2021
Telekinessis is always going to be my most op power, just float people and you disable most, with enough control all you have to grab is one finger, or their head, or even one ear and they are fucked.
MagicBanana223 chapter 37 . 5/17/2021
Will Fubuki ever find out about Izuku's scars? I feel like she should be one of the most important people to know about them.
Sentry342 chapter 19 . 5/15/2021
I can’t believe it took me so long to realize it. I believe that All for One took Tornados quirk and gave it to Izuku. I guessed All for One gave Izuku a quirk but didn’t connect it with Tornados disappearance till now. Aside from that I just found this story and really enjoy it. I like how Izuku developed a backbone compared to M-K Ultra. Lastly it’s interesting to see the connection with All for One this way. I think this is the only story where he and Midoriya have a relationship but he isn’t a villain. Great story so far can’t wait to see how everything develops.
gleamfang chapter 19 . 5/15/2021
You cheeky bugger with your butterfly effect! (SPOILER ALERT) By making the successor who he is, you effectively changed the sticking point of the relationship between all might and Sir. Great job!
Oh and I like the interactions involving Tokage and it was logical for her to assign roles the way she did so good job keeping in character!
gleamfang chapter 17 . 5/15/2021
Hi there!

Loving the story so far. I like all the twists and turns you have put into the what if.

The differences are subtle but you really milk that butterfly effect with mastery and to me it’s all done completely logically.

I also like how you put Hisashi into the story. It’s another great change that ties very nicely into this story!

My favourite has to be how you write the 1-B folks, they get so little love but they have the potential to be great characters. Tokage is just great. Wondering how you managed to write her so well based on the precious little of her we get to see in the source materials...but keep doing it. Freaking adorable.

Cheers
Keep Writing
sguti392 chapter 16 . 5/15/2021
Nooooo I just read the first quote and literally gasped.
Kingofsenju chapter 60 . 5/13/2021
let izuku learn some form of hand to hand combat
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »