Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 15 . 11/29/2019
LeMarX chapter 14 . 11/29/2019
great job
silentstrixe chapter 14 . 11/29/2019
Well shit...

Does this mean that without Izuku's influence in that situation he will soon be learning of Iida's death?
Ikaz chapter 14 . 11/28/2019
cutting is very rare, your oddly obsessed with it
Vision chapter 14 . 11/28/2019
I really enjoying the long length of the chapters and your updating has been good. Keep up the great work. Its good to see that Izuku put all that All Might merch to good use and now we know where he trained for the entrance exam. Also we see a scar that was left by Bakugou and gives us a hint at his mysterious past. Once Tokage or all of 1-B see this scar and figure out who left it Bakugou will be constantly looking over his shoulder. I can imagine Tokage constantly pranking Bakugou like how you did in M-K Ultra.
Its good to see everyone enjoying their internships, Kednou did not mention training with Uraraka so I'm assuming she had picked a different internship. I also like how Tetsutestu thinks Kirishima is weird for all his talk of manliness. Most people tend to write them both off as having the same likes and personality; glad you did not go this route. I was not expecting Yanagi to be training with Yoroi Musha. His quirk has not been reveled so you have ful range to be creative with it. Based off his appearance and name he fights like a samurai and gives off that Atomic Samurai vibe. His quirk could be related to cutting where he can cut anything or he has spatial cutting like Law from One Piece. Or he can manipulate the armor he wears. By the end of the internship Yanagi will be a flying ghost samurai. I'm really looking forward to see what she learned as she will mostly have a katana she will use to fight and possibly a set of armor or weapons she can thanks to Izuku she will have a type of glider or board she can use to fly; I'm thinking of the Green Goblin Glider as I write this. Its good to see both Izuku and Tokage getting better at their internships and I was so happy and surprised you used that name "Scale Storm" that I had came up with for Tokage's move in one of my older reviews. Also poor Izuku he is trying so hard to keep his past hidden but his mouth is faster than his brain sometimes.
Your new OC looks promising and I'm interested in seeing what he actually wants to do with his life. We also got a look into how quirkless people are treated and how it can possibly relate to all the suicide bombers that have been occurring. I can imagine a group of quirkless people banding together like the Equalist in the Legend of Korra. These people would use support items from the black market or use guns and bombs for terrorist attacks. Either way bombs and guns are terrifying in every universe.
I like how Tokage is both forward but knows when to stop; shes the perfect person to help Izuku get out of his shell. I'm afraid for Iida and if something happened to him I hope this is an eye opener for Aizawa and that he gets called out for being a bad teacher. He's not attempting to control Bakugou so he would not even care if Iida was alright after his brother became paralyzed (that is if this actually happened in your fic.). I hope that Fubuki as well as Ember continue to make appearances, especially Ember as I find her quirk as well as the type of hero she is interesting.
Also decided to give myself a name instead of constantly going by guest since I don't have an account on here. May change it if I come up with something else. Again, keep up the great work and looking forward to the next update.
Unity-In-Silence chapter 14 . 11/28/2019
Great chapter update as always Carter.
I am still extremely curious on the basis in which Izuku got his quirk; or what is even going on with all of that. His life before U.A is so mysterious that I am wondering almost every second what happened? So we know he was homeschooled now, and he has a deep connection with that orphanage that I no longer think just pertains to ‘volunteering to there’. Also if Izuku really is a late bloomer, and got his quirk just a year prior, that does not spell good for the other sister after all.
I really hope Fubuki plays a large role in this story, I just love the crossover elements!
As always keep up the amazing work, lots of character development and new things have been learned.
My only small gripe is I feel there is not enough narrative, but then again I’m a sucker for long and drawn out storytelling; which I know not a lot of people enjoy. Just keep doing what you want to do, and trust me it all works out in the end anyways!
I await the next chapter!
Creature of Grimm chapter 14 . 11/28/2019
genaralraam chapter 14 . 11/28/2019
Hope tornado is inko it would give you so much to work with.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2019
R.I.P Iida...I know it’s coming but that doesn’t make it any easier.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 14 . 11/27/2019
I'd imagine we'll resolve the Tornado sideplot at some point as well.
Redragon0911 chapter 14 . 11/27/2019
Is izuku going to be a part of the deku vs stain battle
SentinalSlice chapter 14 . 11/27/2019