Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/27/2019
“Are you embarrassed to have a pretty girl ride you?”

Yup...this girl is definitely Midnight jr.
Fox Sin of Greed chapter 13 . 11/27/2019
So glad to see them teaming up. That’s a pretty elite group. Although, I wish Tokage did a bit more during the rescue. But her quirk wasn’t really good for that situation.

It’s good that Fubuki was aware enough to tell Midoriya to leave before seeing something that gruesome. It probably would’ve scarred him for life. Also, it looks like she ships Midoriya and Tokage. And she can see that she’s actually really into him. Hopefully she’ll give Midoriya a push in the right direction.

I also appreciate how you’re developing the relationship. Tokage obviously has a crush on him, but Midoriya just can’t wrap his head around that yet. It would be funny if she just flat out told him and he just passes out. I don’t see her as the type to not just tell him. And he did say that he think’s she pretty. I can’t wait fir their first official date. Maybe they can have one before the internships are over?
Dale chapter 13 . 11/27/2019
Alright, here’s my running theory:

AfO kills Tornado for her powerful telekinesis quirk. He crosses paths with Izuku while he’s on the run from home and the two strike a deal where he gives him her quirk in exchange for information on All Might. By this point, Izuku has a completely lost faith in the big guy and probably hates him. And no doubt AfO has told him that All Might was actually born quirkless just like he was. So of course he would give information on his former favorite hero to the man who’s blessed him with a quirk and given him his dream back. Afterwards AfO alters his memory a bit because he did tell Setsuna that whole time period was “blurr” but now he’s some type of sleeper agent.

Or

Izuku is really some type of next level Nomu side project like “High End”. He was originally supposed to turned into a standard Nomu but because he was quirkless, he was able to handle it massive power that came with Tornado’s quirk. Because if this, AfO decides to make him a pawn in some type of larger scheme to finally kill All Might. Because what would be better than turning his former master’s grandson into a villain? Having the very kid who’s dreamed he crushed deal the finishing blow as the final nail in the coffin.

That’s just what I’m thinking.
Unity-In-Silence chapter 13 . 11/25/2019
Very good chapter, with character development to boot.
I like that the two will be partnered up for the remainder of this arc, and I look forward to all of their interactions! Furthering, I know for a fact now that Tornado’s disappearance does not correlate with Izuku since it was mentioned it’s only been two years. So that’s interesting, that theory of him having her quirk is even more unlikely.
Overall I love the very flirtatious interactions between Setsuna and Izuku, even if it is one sided it’s rather hilarious.
Keep up the amazing work! I await the next chapter with nothing but excitement!
Redragon0911 chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
Just a request can you give Izuku a ultimate form and if you do then can you use mob 100% form from the anime Mob Psycho 100
Guest chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
I like Izuku’s new helmet, I was thinking more in line with Ochako’s helmet but I think the Red Hood’s helmet works even better. I’m guessing that over time Izuku’s costume will slowly resemble the Red Hood and he I will be getting a biker jacket next. It looks like Izuku will be getting his hair cut soon, will Tokage cut it herself? I’m assuming she would know how as her home life would suggest she had to learn somethings on her own or maybe Midnight taught her. I’m also happy that Mei will be introduced sooner and she will become a favorite among not only Izuku and his friends but all of class 1-B. I can imagine Mei feeling him up and instead of getting jealous Tokage just joins in. I did enjoy that both interns experience a lot on their first day and were able to help a lot and will be working together for the rest of the internship. I’m really glad that they both want to be rescue focused heroes because incidents like this would be more common. Even if the incident wasn’t the result of a suicide bomber fires, earthquakes etc. are more common and I think would cause the same amount of damage. It’s also sad that they had to see death in their first day but it will make them more prepared with the area of heroics they want to focus on. I did like your OC
Ember who is a fire fighter styled hero and I could tell you based her off of Maki from Fire Force which has become one of my favorite manga/anime. Will we be introduced to the rest of her station. I also Ike her quirk flame control which is a good quirk for a fighter fire and she would be great with taking down fire based villains. Maki is one of my favorite characters in Fire Force and I’m happy to see her in your MHA universe. I hope to see a lot of her during the internship arc and still be a presence in Izuku’s life afterwards much like what you did in M-K Ultra. Also I’ve noticed that her quirk flame control is what a lot of fans speculate what Izuku’s quirk would have been if he was actually born with a mix of his parents quirk. Personally, I think if Izuku would be born with a quirk he would basically be a firebender where he can create fire due to his fathers fire breath quirk as well as control outside sources of fire due to his mothers attraction quirk. This would make Izuku a very versatile hero where he can use his fire to defeat villains while using his other ability to put out fires in rescue operations and use his fire to fly to bring in supplies and evacuate civilians. This could be an idea for a possible future fic. Even if Izuku could just control fire and not create it he would be an amazing firefighter styled hero. I really enjoyed the chapter and looking forward to your next update.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
Wonder if he'll have some rope or chains with him? Something for restraining enemies and so he doesn't have to rely on the environment.
Kodos94 chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
I'll say now that all for one took tornado's quirk and gave it to izuku. Anyway good chapter as always!
Grimzar chapter 13 . 11/24/2019
I’m guess some tools or weapons he can easily Use his quirk to throw around
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
I'm excited to see what everyone will learn during the internships. Its good to see Izuku having a good teacher and will focus on his control as well as his power and will learn to work around his weaknesses. I'm looking forward to you expanding on Setsuna's regeneration. The patrols will be very interesting. I wonder if Izuku will run into Bakugou during their patrol? I've never seen that written before.
In regards to your updating I always like to leave that to the author. I actually prefer quality over quantity so if I had to choose I would have to go with longer chapters and even though the updates will be less frequent I think the length as well as the quality of the chapter will make up for it. However, short chapters with more frequency sounds good as well but I would hate for you to feel rushed and then the quality goes down or you have to force unnecessary change or your not able to write how or what you actually wanted to write. Keep up the great work and looking forward to the next update.
Hmm chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
My answer for #5 is yes
TheBlackDagger456 chapter 12 . 11/20/2019
My friend you are doing great, can’t wait too see the rest of the internships
Poseidon93 chapter 5 . 11/20/2019
I was looking forward to a good telekinetic deku fic, but that whole cutting himself shit just killed it. other then that and the angsty stuff I liked it. good luck
Redragon0911 chapter 11 . 11/20/2019
Can you please give izuku some type of psychic shield as a other part of his quirk.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2019