Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
Xanderq chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
take your time, don't rush it. we can wait.(some of us at least.)
CRose chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Very interesting, I'm not sure i agree with the mental problems you gave Midoriya but I can see where you are coming from with them. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story.
aliestrikehero chapter 3 . 11/19/2019
Why do I sense Fubuki and Tatsumaki somehow popping up in this?
C7AY chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Edgeshot makes a lot of sense for Tokage. Really looking forward to that.

I’m already loving the teacher vibe I’m getting from Fubuki. She identified his weaknesses and told them what they are. I’m honestly over the whole “let you figure it out on your own” troupe from your typical anime mentors. I get that you can’t give a student ALL the answers. But at least tell them what they need to improve on and point them in the right direction. I also appreciate how neither Izuku or Tokage stood a chance. I’ve seen too many fics where a bunch of first year students can hang with experienced pros.

I feel like I can already tell what’s going to happen during this arc and it makes me really worried for. Iida. You said in your last fic that you couldn’t bring yourself to kill him off. But part of me feels like you’ll show no mercy in this one. Fingers crossed that he somehow lives. But you did set up Shinsou pretty well to take his spot.

Looking forward to how you handle this. Keep up the good work!
Unity-In-Silence chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Preferably, longer and slower updates are my cup of tea as it helps flesh out a story without it feeling so rushed. However, it’s up to the author on what they themselves prefer in this circumstance. Now onto the my chapter thoughts.
Alright I’m immersed now. Fubuki and Izuku’s interaction is very teacher/student like. It’s literally the perfect match! However I am fearful in that the other sister is missing still. And even Fubuki thinks to herself how similar her quirk is to Izuku’s; so all for one possibly? I hope not, but that added flare of drama would be interesting as always! I believe in the author.
Edgeshot was a splendid pick, I for one don’t know the hero to well but after a bit of research it was definitely the hero to use.
Overall Carter great work as always, can’t wait for the next update!
Ikaz chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Is Inko secretly fubukis sister :o
Attackin chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
I personally prefer shorter but more often uploads
uchihaNaruto247 chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
I think fubukis sister disappearance has something to do with izuku getting this quirk
ElJeffe chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Wow, not even a full day into their internship and Fubuki is already an exponentially better teacher than All Might is. I’m interested to see how Izuku will improve. He pretty much as someone who can give him all the cheat codes to becoming a better hero and he’s smart enough to absorb everything like a sponge.

I like Setsuna going with Edgeshot. I would’ve preferred her going with Hawk or Ryukyu. But if she’s going to improve her stealth then he’s the perfect one for the job. And their quirks are similar to a certain extent.

Can’t wait for the team up. And are finally going to see what Izuku’s helmet looks like?
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Don’t think I missed that subtle diss to All Might lol.

Tokage with Edgeshot, I love it! He’s one of my favorite heroes in the manga/show. I’m now way more excited for this arc than I was before.

Fubuki is going to give Midoriya all the answers on how to get stronger. He’s already a bit of a powerhouse, but now he’s going to be on Big Three/Pro level once they’re done.

I still wanna know who Yanagi is interning with though. It would’ve been good for her and Midoriya to both train under Fubuki. She is supposed to be his friend in this story after all. But you ha e more than enough time flesh out her character. I have a feeling that she was slightly jealous of him in the last chapter. It would crazy if Fubuki was actually her favorite hero and she’s jealous that her classmate gets to work under the person she admires the most.

Great chapter, looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Interesting how Blizzard wasn’t as powerful as Midoriya when she was his age.

Hmm...I wonder if Tornado was as strong and/stronger.

Also, even though I appreciate more frequent updates. I’m fine with more time between chapters. I prefer longer chapters anyway.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2019
Man, Izuku's attitude is so incredibly.. off-putting. Though I guess this kinda was your intention, so, good job on that, heh.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 12 . 11/19/2019
Your second point in the AN reminded me that he still has so much growing to do, and he hasn't had time to really settle into a rut with it.

Also, nice Caped Baldy reference after Izuku's quirk description.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/17/2019
Meh, minus points for the cutting thing again, (regardless of reasons) I feel the whole atmosphere was different. Bakugou's in a different class and his had his back. I'm not really seeing the pressure this time.
He only started after he got his quirk? You'd think it'd be the other way around. Gotta say I'm curious what angle you're going for.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2019
Well, I knew I wasn't gonna like Izuku (at least for now) after he kept skipping social time.

"The only reason they're even nice to me is because I have a quirk."
Is a pretty flimsy reason, what's he gonna do, never befriend anyone? Tokage was also nice to him before knowing him. (though he did say that time was a bit of a blur.)
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 66 .. Last Next »