Reviews for Emerald Island (Indefinite Hiatus)
Lazruth chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Gods, option A or option B... Goona go for option A, here, mostly because I like Pony a lot and I prefer Yaoyorozu over Uraraka, even if both of them ARE great. And Honenuki's pretty badass himself.
Komodo23 chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Hi Carter! Neat to see you here giving a go to another story! Don't worry about not keeping your "promise" regarding finishing M-K, if you felt like starting this, that's all the reason you need. Also, I guess it might help getting the creative juices going OuO

Really curious to see where this will go... Especially regarding Izuku. His "mistery past" was probably my favorite part of a large chunk of M-K, but the entire thing felt close enough to canon and there were enough hints that people could make pretty educated guesses. With this first chapter, though? No clue. Maybe dead Inko, as Izuku is dumpster diving? But then what about his reaction to his quirk? Now you got me curious all over again, nice job!

Regarding the "squad", I would go with option three. The one with Asui. I'm especially curious to see her and Setsuna interact. I feel the frog girl would drive Setsuna up the wall with her straight demeanour and general inflappability, not reacting in any meaningful way to Setsuna's teasing. One could argue that Kodai would provide the same, but it wouldn't be the same thing. Kodai is more... Emotionally stunted, so Setsuna wouldn't be as upset by her not reacting, because Kodai probably wouldn't even understand much of her teasing, while Asui would pick up on it, stay in control, and flip it back. Will really make Setsuna sooo frustrated XD

Also.
Green.

That's gonna be a theme, might as well go full in.

Keep up the good work!
Flash almighty chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Ho love the story and I think option A will be the best :p
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
I instantly grinned when I saw Yanagi for all the options but if I had to pick specifically... option C. Yui Kodai is versatile and interesting and Tokoyami is best birb.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Is it going to be as dark as mk ultra
Cryptid in Your Area chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
c
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Deku squad gotta be option b
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
I wonder why he was confused about his quirk at first...

Hmmmm, option A or D in my mind. Pony and boneboi would be good squadmates, but also Tsu a best. If Yaomomo was swapped for Tsu, option A all the way.
A or C,i'm not sure
A Fan chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
It's nice to see you publish another story. I really enjoy your M-K Ultra story. Hope this will be as great as the last one.
As for dekesquad my vote is for option C. I am mainly voting for kodai and tokoyami. This story gives of the impression of mystery a little bit. And i really enjoy tokoyami's actions and dialouges.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
All of the options sound so great but if I had to choose it would be option B. Since Izuku’s quirk is telekinesis then yanagi well as Uraraka would get along so well since that all have a gravity altering quirk and they could form a hero team. Uraraka would work well with yanagi since she can reduce the weight of anything there by supporting yanagi quirk. Izuku’s quirk works well with both of theirs and they would be unstoppable in both close range and long range. Also they can all learn close quarter combat together so they don’t rely solely on their quirk. But mainly because Uraraka is one of my favorite MHA characters and I would like to see your take on her character.
Attackin chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Personally I’d like group D for the Dekusquad
Karlos1234ify chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
This is interesting
Spaceyboyo chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Option A. also, nice, some more Setsudeku.

would like to read more Saikodeku though.
Grimzar chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
Wohooo thanks for the new fic, can’t wait to see how it’ll go
1,038 | « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69 70 Next »