Reviews for The Tension and the Spark
Elis5 chapter 43 . 5/16
Wow wow wow! I’m melting… this is just amazing, fantastic, superb and absolutely heart-warming!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for this story! I’ve read a lot, and I mean a few hundreds, stories already, but it’s definitely in the top 5 most favoriteI loooved how family oriented, complex and emotional this story is and how fulfilling, big-hearted, dedicated, loyal, intertwined and truly heart-warming all the characters are!) I absolutely loved the storyline and different complex relationships between characters… I think you’ve given us one of the best Emmets I’ve known and I truly love himB&E are absolutely fantastic and aww so romantic and give us hope that it’s never too late to find true loveI love your writing style, it’s very easy to feel all the emotions, to sympathize with each character and follow the story) I binged read the story in two days and would like to read more from youThank you again for your hard work and good luck and more inspiration for the future stories;)!
susanreader chapter 43 . 5/14
I loved this. As an “older” reader, I very much appreciate the stories that revolve around second love, and all that that implies.
sosueme chapter 33 . 3/31
Uncle Emmett is very cool - the best brother a brother could have.
sosueme chapter 32 . 3/31
Edward is pretty good at creating a pile of shit in this fic!
sosueme chapter 27 . 3/31
All TENSION, no spark at the mo!
sosueme chapter 20 . 3/31
I have the feeling they are not fooling anybody. Who wants 'relaxed and gentle' ?!
No thanks, lol!
sosueme chapter 1 . 3/30
Intiguing ... nice beginning.
blb1000 chapter 43 . 1/19
Excellent wrap to a lovely, well-written story. Thank you!
blb1000 chapter 42 . 1/19
A little sappy at the end, but still the perfect sentiment.
blb1000 chapter 41 . 1/19
Leave it to Emmett to remember the cake!
blb1000 chapter 40 . 1/19
Thank goodness for Liam.
blb1000 chapter 38 . 1/18
I guess Jake & Ness will eventually take over Masen's? Seth too.
blb1000 chapter 37 . 1/18
Someone needs to embarrass Em for a change!
blb1000 chapter 35 . 1/18
Woo-hoo! Nice family talk.
blb1000 chapter 33 . 1/18