Reviews for Untold Truths
ken black sword chapter 25 . 8/23/2019
this fantastic fanfiction made my day it's sooo cute I read it three times I love it sooooo much thanks fore this fanfic it's soioo cute I alo liked saskia sooo much she is pretty much adorable
Kai's House chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
My neighbors will deadly sick/silent as I write a story that is as fabulous as yours.

Lol

I need to move into Kai''s house - seriously.

Late review, I know. XD
lynneerwell chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
I just read this fic again.. I must say I read the first time maany years ago, while you were writing it, and reading it I remembered the emotion I felt each new chapter, through the wait for you to continue, the joy felt when you finished it... Maybe this was about almost 14 years ago, but even yesterday when I read it I was marvelling at the story... WOOOOW... You just write so good, thank you thank you thank you so much... For this gift, this story you gave us... It is a treasure to me... Honestly. And veeery possibly to many others. Thank you, Ladya C. Maxime...
LuxahHeart chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
I know this is a really old fic, but I was not able to stop reading since this morning. I was on the edge of my seat laughing, nervous, and crying all the same time. Thank you so much for this, it was absolutely beautifully done.
VBK-VereorBlackKing chapter 25 . 5/19/2017
Well. I'd like to start off by saying that I love you, but actually, because of your fic, I hadn't slept not even a hour, just because I HAD to finish reading. And I've to get up for class in.. one hour. Whatever. Sleep deprivation totally Worthy.
I' . .
I adore the simple and yet so accurate style in the narration, the description, the characters and the humors. I love how you manage to write things that many would ruin and turn out into a mess of huge proportions, but you did it brilliantly fine. I adore the OC like Natasia, or, clearly, Saskia. I adore Tala and THANK YOU for bringing back to life, seriously, I couldn't take it with him dead. I love, really really really do, Kai and Rey, but Kai in particular, for joq you've made the character "full-around", with flaws and awesomenesses, and yes, I think he'd make a very hot singer and guitar player, as well.

So thank you.
Now, if the rush of adrenaline that kicks in Everytime after reading good stories such as this lets me, I'm off to catch some z's. Maybe.

(Oh, and, Dranzer Demon? How hot was that! ... Pun not intended)
aleclightwood chapter 24 . 4/15/2017
I have a lot to say...i know though u got so many reviews probably wouldnt waste time in reading mine...but u know...i owe u a big big big thankyou..why?..because i have alwaya been a beyblade fanfic freak...and specially when it comes to kai ray i love them..still i dont know what made me so much to write to you...but i cant deny to appreciate your..even when i am not much into it...heyy...whoever you are younailed it okay and...i regret not why i read it so so late because thats why maybe i understand thedifference
peonyfics chapter 22 . 12/26/2016
Ya know while I was reading this chapter I was listening to Ariane Grande Dangerous Woman. And I think that song really suits ata and this final showdown. Whenever I listen to this song I picture this epic fight and for some strange reason I think that song suits Tala (not in a bad way). Thanks for this chapter
iuvray chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
wow u've written it in 2003 but i'm reading it now ...well pretty good chappie
bagofpopcorn chapter 25 . 2/18/2015
Ah, I still love this story. It's interesting to see how much one remembers when going through old stories. And it's still as great as I remember it.
lili chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I've been a HUGE fan of your work since... forever! I've reread this piece a few times now, and even now just reading the introduction is bringing back waves of happy nostalgia. It's definitely sad that you don't update anymore, especially as you have such high quality writing. I'd love to see some of your more recent works one day!
meroku chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
you made a mistake!
Tiffany said the Dodo died in 1816
and when Ray says he corrects that she said 1861
Your fic is excellent!
AquaMoon99 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Hey, 'I can't help falling in love with you' is one of my favourite songs too!_ u made me imagine how would Kai look playing a guitar and singing and I can assure u it was one of the most breathtaking scenes I've ever imagined! Thumbs up! For the beautyful chappie!
AquaMoon99 chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Do u also have a chip or something in your head cuz THAT WAS SO AMAZING!_ First u make me cry for Tala's/Ata's death and then u make me shocked to death also unconditonally happy making him relive. Just 3 words AWSOME, MARVELLOUS, AMAZING mind u have there!
Shigure-Senseii chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
;w; I read every last word of your story in the span of two days.
I wanted to leave a review for each chapter, but I thought that would make me look like a freak if 25 consecutive reviews appeared on the review section of this fanfic, so I promised myself to post a review when I finished.
It was an amazing story that didn't rush or drag on. It was flawless, in my view, because I love KaixRei fics, and yours in undoubtedly one of the best ever! It was so sweet and ... so sweet ... I loved it so muuuuuch! XD
I may be a little late into the fandom, but all I can think of lately is Beyblade, beyblade, and Beyblade! And of course after watching so many episodes, I would become a big fan of this pairing and ... as a result ... OF YOUR AWESOME STORY IT WAS AMAZING. 'NOUGH SAID! XD
-SS