Reviews for Untold Truths
bagofpopcorn chapter 25 . 2/18
Ah, I still love this story. It's interesting to see how much one remembers when going through old stories. And it's still as great as I remember it.
lili chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I've been a HUGE fan of your work since... forever! I've reread this piece a few times now, and even now just reading the introduction is bringing back waves of happy nostalgia. It's definitely sad that you don't update anymore, especially as you have such high quality writing. I'd love to see some of your more recent works one day!
meroku chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
you made a mistake!
Tiffany said the Dodo died in 1816
and when Ray says he corrects that she said 1861
Your fic is excellent!
AquaMoon99 chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Hey, 'I can't help falling in love with you' is one of my favourite songs too!_ u made me imagine how would Kai look playing a guitar and singing and I can assure u it was one of the most breathtaking scenes I've ever imagined! Thumbs up! For the beautyful chappie!
AquaMoon99 chapter 25 . 6/7/2014
Do u also have a chip or something in your head cuz THAT WAS SO AMAZING!_ First u make me cry for Tala's/Ata's death and then u make me shocked to death also unconditonally happy making him relive. Just 3 words AWSOME, MARVELLOUS, AMAZING mind u have there!
Shigure-Senseii chapter 25 . 4/7/2013
;w; I read every last word of your story in the span of two days.
I wanted to leave a review for each chapter, but I thought that would make me look like a freak if 25 consecutive reviews appeared on the review section of this fanfic, so I promised myself to post a review when I finished.
It was an amazing story that didn't rush or drag on. It was flawless, in my view, because I love KaixRei fics, and yours in undoubtedly one of the best ever! It was so sweet and ... so sweet ... I loved it so muuuuuch! XD
I may be a little late into the fandom, but all I can think of lately is Beyblade, beyblade, and Beyblade! And of course after watching so many episodes, I would become a big fan of this pairing and ... as a result ... OF YOUR AWESOME STORY IT WAS AMAZING. 'NOUGH SAID! XD
-SS
Corinne chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
this was amazingly written! I loved every second of it 3
akin 'to38 chapter 25 . 7/26/2012
Oh my God! This was amazing! I can't believe i cried at some part/chapters on this fic.. I love this! Awesome!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/30/2012
Neena14 here; Re read the entire fiction all over again Ladya. bring backs so many memories, so many tears ')
update Sinners why dont you? Cant wait!
miss these past times ')
Chibi Bishi chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
just reread this after 4 years. it was and still remains to be my favorite fanfiction! i also reread first noelle, and 10000 miles. your writing is phenomenal and I hope you continue writing in the future!
Tri-Ni Sette01 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011
A pleasure from the bottom of my heart to welcome the Ladya san, allow you to stand before you, Tri-Ni Sette01 your services.

I am delighted to meet you, I must say that I've ever had the opportunity to address you as I thought appropriate to greet properly.

The reason for this is to send you my most sincere admiration and congratulations for such a great story, has left me speechless for a while and I really enjoyed it literally.

I therefore apologize for the delay, had never been able to read, and I have been fortunate to be able to address you, it really is a bit late I hope you do not mind to receive it.

It was fascinating, captivating, wonderful to read, has been just great, is a story better than others to say, I loved and I expresses my congratulations to you, I can not say cradle transmits wonderful feelings when you read it. is simply wonderful, my respect and congratulations to you.

Thank you for sharing this excellent story, thanks for letting me read it even though it has been a while since its publication, many thanks for this, I wish the best to you and yours has been great to say hello.

Atte. Tri-Ni Sette01
Krixel chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
I've probably read this fanfiction a dozen times (read: massive understatement), and it's still as good as the first time I followed it. Actually, it may be more pleasant cause now I can read it without the wait of the horrible cliffhangers. ;) I hadn't read a Beyblade fanfiction in forever, and after going through the mass of... not so great ones, I just decided to come back to the old reliable one. I have so much love for, well, really everyone in this story, but heart will always belong to Tala (Ata) and his characterization in this story. I could go on forever about how great everything in this is, but I probably already did way back when I first read it. Just wanted you to know this story is still great... and you had 899 reviews and my OCD required me to make it 900, every single one of which you completely deserve.

Krixel
Kirie Hiiwatari chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
Oh my god

I love this fic.

I hadn't read this in years and I STILL cried.

You, my dear made me a writer. You're my favourite author.

I love you so much 3 :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 25 . 9/10/2010
Was rereading, still love this fic, still love you XD
Chaseha-Wing chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
That was awesome. One of the oldest fics, and one of the best (trust me on this!).