Reviews for A Crow From Afar
JohnMonty chapter 35 . 2/21
Great chapter! Great combat scenes at the end. Man Dumbles had some damn nerve! Leaves Anya to die in the cold as A baby, doesn't tell Harry about her and now he all but forbids her to spend time with Harry. Even giving her some inbetween the line threat to sty away from Harry! Old man has some nerve! Child abusing, home-wrecking son of A bitch! Just too rub some salt in the wound I hope Anya makes some major progress in turning Harry and Sirius against Dumbledore and them realise he doesn't have their best intentions in mind. That his version of the so-called "Greater Good" will be far from good as far as Harry and Anya is concerned, probably Sirius as well. Hope she tells Harry he asked and even threatened her to stay away from him. Bet Harry and Sirius really wouldn't like that, hope Sirius survives to be by Harry's side in defeating Voldemort and can at least live happily with him. Any chance of Harry ditching Ron "the moron" Weasley? He's useless and will only hold Harry back. He has also proven that he isn't completely loyal to Harry, that if he has to choose between Harry and Dumbles he would pick Dumbles. Same I reckon could be said with Hermione, Remus and the other Weasleys. He really needs to branch out in the friends department and start bettering himself more, get his skills up, especially in the Mind Arts. The more knowledge and skill he has the better his chances of survival will be. He would've been so better of he didn't have the lazy mindset to be bad at learning from the Dursleys and Ron as well as Ron holding him back by insisting they spend time playing chess and other games. That ginger bastard really dragged him down, has is probably on the lower side of an average student thanks to himself but mostly Ron holding him back. He needs to start bettering himself. He should've realised after his first encounter with Voldemort in first year should've been A clear message that he needs to smarting and toughen up and start hitting the books and increasing his skills because Voldemort isn't as dead as everybody thinks he is and he's coming after my ass! Hopefully Hermione will be A great help in helping him get better and curb the influence of Ron "the moron" Weasley! Great chapter, looking forward to reading more! Update soon!
Atnia chapter 1 . 2/21
I really, really live the worldbuilding done here! The mix-up of muggle and magic technology that the Russiams have used. Clearly they're planning on annexing the UK. It'll be interesting to read the reactions from the ministry, Dumbledore's Order of Phoenix and even the death eaters. But then it'll be too little too late. Shall this be the beginning of the magical version of colonization?... who knows?
I loved the scene with Anya, Dimitri, and Jen. I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Meiyaki123 chapter 34 . 2/6
I’m sorry for never reviewing. I just wanted to get through this all because, damn, this book is amazing! I love Astoria and Anya/Anne’s relationship! My official fave BROTP, Harry and Anya/Anne are just so cute, Harry’s like the puppy who wants attention and Anya/Anne’s like the exasperated but fond and caring ... other puppy.
hjeanmccurry chapter 25 . 2/3
Sigh how can this not be anya/astoria?
badwolffor3ver chapter 34 . 1/31
cant wait for the next one
BooksOverHomework chapter 1 . 1/30
I love this chapter!
BooksOverHomework chapter 33 . 1/28
I love this story so much! Your creativity is amazing! I’m interested to see more of Astorias work with Anya. I hope you update soon!
BlueFin314 chapter 14 . 1/23
Couldn't he just hiss? Acromantulae flee from Basilisks, after all. It's worth a try.

I suppose he might, I'm not at the end of the chapter yet.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/26/2020
This chapter was so great! I hope to see more of Snapes point of view. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
DesiCat chapter 32 . 12/24/2020
Nice story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
I love this story! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Hp-St-Qg-Hac-FAN chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
This is such a great story and I’ve been reading it for a while. Hope you update soon!
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 31 . 9/21/2020
Awesome chapter
JohnMonty chapter 31 . 9/19/2020
Great chapter! Really loving the detail you put into this fanfic. Shame though Anya didn't get to snipe anyone in this chapter, hopefully she will in the next one. Looking forward to reading more of this fanfic, update soon!