Reviews for Tammy Thompson Takes on the Upside Down
Scarlet Nerd chapter 42 . 9/24
I love this story, I love this story, I love this story, I LOVE THIS STORY
AHHHHHHHHH. I binged this in a day and a half (I reluctantly gave in to the call of sleep at some point) BUT I LOVE THIS STORY!
I love Kate, how she's made all these improvements, how she's become a part of all the characters lives (I genuinely wanted to cheer when Eddie was introduced AND Will was mentioned as included in Hellfire) I love how she's slowly helping Billy become better, how she's there for all the kids in different ways. I also love how she told Nancy straight that she needs to be a better sister (Unpopular opinion, wasn't the biggest fan of Nancy's character) But AH I love it. Kate is also often feeling out of place, repeatedly feeling like her body doesn't belong to her which is as realistic as it is sad to read for a character that does so much for the others, but I'm hoping soon she'll start to ... settle into her skin :D. But my gosh, I feel like I can't say enough how much I love every single chapter I've read so far. Kate is an incredible character. The relationships she's building with the others is beautiful to read, and she's an all around baddass on top of that!
Genuinely got to chapter 42 and was sad that I'd caught up, but now I'm just excited for where you take this story next. Not exaggerating at all when I say I don't want this story to end hahe. You're doing a fantastic job with this story, I can't get enough ... oh yeah AND I LOVE THIS STORY
DeadlyTimes chapter 42 . 9/20
Yay! Eddie! His and Kate's interaction was short, but sweet. Im excited for the next chapter with hopefully Will not feeling too lonely anymore. Hellfire crew to the rescue!
ToskaDre chapter 42 . 9/18
Love this story so much, messing up my sleep cycle but worth it lol
Can’t wait for the rest!
writegood chapter 17 . 9/17
I can't bring myself to respect this chapter. The MC overstepped her bounds acting as if someone's house was the public just because she was present. As shitty as Billy's situation was, she should have left and called the police or left it alone instead of going mano o mano. The whole situation might make sense because we the readers know the actual show thus the history of Billy and his father, whereas the MC doesn't know and her attitude of fixing everything about every other canon character's life she meets is off putting at times to me. Her vocalising her opinion at every turn is also strange when most of what she says could work best if kept close to her chest, though, maybe you are trying to characterise her as someone who talks a lot?

Beyond that, I think it's an interesting story. I like that she confides in Bobby 'cause he's essentially a dead man so it increases the angst once he dies and she has no one. I don't see why she's being paired with Steve. Should paired be with Robin instead but hey it's you're story.
Eddie! I love that Will is going to get to meet Eddie. Another great chapter in general. Loved the cute moment in the library between Kate and Steve.
MissLuxe chapter 42 . 9/16
awww there were so many great interactions! i love steve and cant wait for them to get together, but even then i’m having trouble picking a favorite :)
NaiaLune chapter 42 . 9/16
Yes! Another chapter! Keep up the good work!
PerceptionOftheUnique chapter 41 . 9/14
I binged this for a whole night and day. Love it!
PennyDreadfulWho chapter 41 . 9/1
Great chapter! Can’t wait to read more! This story is my new favorite!
DeadlyTimes chapter 41 . 8/28
I straight up giggle every single time Kate babysits one of the kids! Every single interaction is just so unique and hilarious. This interaction with Will did NOT disappoint. Thank you so much for writing this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
MsWolfGirl chapter 1 . 8/28
This is such a good story! You write Kate so realistic and compelling, I'm super impressed! I think you're doing a great job and I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work! :)
I have waited for this new chapter. Thank you so much! Loved it and every other chapter this far! Can’t wait to read more!
Chipotle chapter 41 . 8/27
I love your story so much
I periodically check to see if there's updates and then when there aren't I reread it. It's addicting
kaira2004 chapter 41 . 8/27
Cute and relaxing chapter. Hope that Will and Eddie get to meet, that would be cool
Mamamoo-is-Queen chapter 41 . 8/26
omg this chapter is everything I ever wanted after all day doing assigments.. just relax and read~