Reviews for Sanditon revisited
Robyne Undy chapter 7 . 12/13/2020
I am enjoying the read but there are quite a lot of typos throughout. It could do with some serious checking!
boneslovebooth chapter 1 . 11/11/2020
What an amazing story! Totally fantastic the way you understand the characters and it's so heartwarming to read and feel again the relationship of Sydney and Charlotte. I'll be reading all your others story. Congratulations and please keep writing
Jeanwebb66 chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
Your writing is brilliant! I absolutely adore everything you have written. Savoring. Every. Single. Word!
Bicii chapter 19 . 8/3/2020
I have to admit that even if I’m glad for that kiss, it doesn’t seemed true to their characters. But I can totally understand the frustration of that ending and wanting a better, happy ending ;)
Bicii chapter 18 . 8/3/2020
Charlotte giving Georgiana a hard time was precious because she told her exactly the truth; she react like a spoiled child.
Bicii chapter 16 . 8/3/2020
What she knew of love is beautiful, we feel maturity.
That kiss hahhh and his discourse was what I needed to hear hehe
Bicii chapter 15 . 8/3/2020
His words where very disturbing and I’m eager to read Charlotte’s thoughts ;)
Bicii chapter 14 . 8/3/2020
That was heart broken :( I love how you filled the blanks of that day, amazing! Thank you.
Bicii chapter 13 . 8/3/2020
That scene was perfect! Excellent work you did here, I’ll sure reread it again after rewatching it ;)
Thank you for stirring all those wonderful, confusing strong emotions, I feel more alive feeling your stries :)
Bicii chapter 12 . 8/3/2020
I loved Lady Susan as soon as I saw her the first time, and now that you are in her head it even better ;)
I’m enjoying your takes in Sidney thoughts, because he was obviously torn between the past and the present.
Thank you for all the effort you did!
Bicii chapter 11 . 8/3/2020
I don’t know if you where talking about that, referring to alteration, but I noticed that Tom said that it was Sidney that invited Mrs Campion while it was him who invited her.
I’m exited to reach the boat part, because for me it was one of the best alchemy between them.
Bicii chapter 10 . 8/3/2020
I love how you described this scene adding the part where he eavesdropped their conversation. Perfect adding to the canon story.
Bicii chapter 9 . 8/3/2020
Au contrario, I like very much to read your inquisition in their minds, I’m a very curious person hehe ;)
Bicii chapter 8 . 8/2/2020
I love the Madame and her analysis ;) and I’m glad you talked the missing scene in the carriage.
Bicii chapter 7 . 8/2/2020
He is so furious and I understand him perfectly, poor Sidney!