Reviews for Fatal Flaw
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'm late to review, but this is one of my favorite FF for SMK. I'm a sucker for a story with angst and this one has plenty, from both Lee and Amanda. Great job capturing the two characters! Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Always love coming back to this story and reading it. Wish we had more of SMK
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
YOu know I'm a fan of your SG1 work, but I couldn't believe it when I opened a SMK story compiled on my iPad and started reading, then realized it was written by you!

Awesome.

I love finding my favorite authors in other fic genres.

Pol
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Much, much better! Thnak you!
sam-eliza chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is a really great one. One my way to read your other ones- thanks!
LATAS chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
oh SIGH... oh yeah, this was MUCH MUCH better than ATWAS. I can't wait to read the next...

AWESOME job with the characters!
linda4861 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Love this story! Thanks for sharing...
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Thanks gail.
Chickagent chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I've read this before and still enjoy it! I love the angst and drama of the shooting and the way Lee deals with his guilt afterwards. Love the kiss at the end too and this description:

SPOILER:

It wasn't a faked kiss, and it wasn't a tentative kiss. This was a kiss to claim her, and Amanda let herself be claimed.

WOW!
Jenni Lee Ryan chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I loved this story! It's one of the best I've read so far. I loved Lee's reactions and the scenes in the hospital room. Excellent job! Keep it up!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Oh, I just love this one! I agree, the tension that led up to ATWAS was not done justice by the little kiss in the Q Bureau. :sigh: This one has so much more *meaning*.

You definitely stayed in character and this fits so well. Amanda's worry and concern for Lee, even though she's the one hurt; Lee's guilt and realizations; and that last line before he kisses her. Wow. LOVE it.

But you knew that ;)