Reviews for Fatal Flaw
darnchts chapter 1 . 4/4
awwwww...that's a well crafted story that keeps the characters true to themselves especially Amanda being more worried about Lee even though she is the one hurt. I'm sad to see you have stopped writing SMK..maybe your writing muse will hit you again soon.
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'm late to review, but this is one of my favorite FF for SMK. I'm a sucker for a story with angst and this one has plenty, from both Lee and Amanda. Great job capturing the two characters! Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Always love coming back to this story and reading it. Wish we had more of SMK
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
YOu know I'm a fan of your SG1 work, but I couldn't believe it when I opened a SMK story compiled on my iPad and started reading, then realized it was written by you!

Awesome.

I love finding my favorite authors in other fic genres.

Pol
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Much, much better! Thnak you!
sam-eliza chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
This is a really great one. One my way to read your other ones- thanks!
LATAS chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
oh SIGH... oh yeah, this was MUCH MUCH better than ATWAS. I can't wait to read the next...

AWESOME job with the characters!
linda4861 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
Love this story! Thanks for sharing...
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Thanks gail.
Chickagent chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I've read this before and still enjoy it! I love the angst and drama of the shooting and the way Lee deals with his guilt afterwards. Love the kiss at the end too and this description:

SPOILER:

It wasn't a faked kiss, and it wasn't a tentative kiss. This was a kiss to claim her, and Amanda let herself be claimed.

WOW!
Jenni Lee Ryan chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I loved this story! It's one of the best I've read so far. I loved Lee's reactions and the scenes in the hospital room. Excellent job! Keep it up!
Momm2five chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Oh, I just love this one! I agree, the tension that led up to ATWAS was not done justice by the little kiss in the Q Bureau. :sigh: This one has so much more *meaning*.

You definitely stayed in character and this fits so well. Amanda's worry and concern for Lee, even though she's the one hurt; Lee's guilt and realizations; and that last line before he kisses her. Wow. LOVE it.

But you knew that ;)