Reviews for Castaways
Bamboo Pug chapter 6 . 12/23/2005
I was listing to One By One from the Lion King broaday and it suited the story...got me going whislt reading your story.
technetium chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
That line "They could not have been eaten by bears" just totally cracked me up. This is good so far.
Bladefanatic chapter 6 . 9/13/2003
Very wonderful story! I thought it very funny that Trip and Malcolm had the reaction that a "girl" usually has with a one night stand type of thing!

Very heart-braking when Mal cried, I was like Holy Crap the tactical guy is crying!

Off to read the second part of this story!

(and yes I know there is no garden of roses!)

Jill-ka chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
I'm a little late with this, but I thought this story was perfect in content and I love your writing style.

The idea of the marriage bond and its effects is believable and original.
shondie chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
OK you warned me that the ending sucked. not in a baddly written way but in an unhappy way but I hoped that it was joke or a mean writers thing. but I gotta tell you that totally ruined my evening. I have waited for that happy ending sense I read the first chapter. if you don't write a sequel then I will be very sad for at least a month. please. pretty please. pretty please with malcolm on top.

am I not the most pathetic thing you have ever heard.
Wolfa Moon chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
I so love this story. I can't wait to read more. I love the relationship. keep it up. S*C
Allie chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Don't change a thing. Please. Don't continue. I like the realistic ending. Let the readers continue it in their minds if they want to.
Kristin chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
More! More!
Aeryn Alexander chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
There are no happy endings. Fair enough. I suppose bittersweet will do. I enjoyed the story a lot. Great job writing it.
Catspaw chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Wow, T'Pol is an IDIOT. I know Vulcans don't have emotions, but really, that's being aggressively stupid. Very well-written, and very sad.
rogue-vulcan chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
A sequel? Yes, of course you must! This was great. One of the main stories that I have been continually checking for updates.

I've been waiting for some R/T'P. Please keep this going, it's very good!
Nala chapter 6 . 5/29/2003
Hey, this was a sad ending, but I really liked the story. I'd be happy if you wrote a sequel, if so start soon. *Nala*
Shondie chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
I can totally see trip reacting that way. can't wait for more.
Aeryn Alexander chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
She made Malcolm cry? Aw! I'm not exactly expecting a rose garden personally, because conflict is quite interesting. Great chapter!
Lisa S chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
Oh my, this is such a great story! You got to keep it going...Please! I'm begging you.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »