Reviews for Saboteur A Fatal Flaw Novella
Ralx34 chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
wow ! what a great serie !
I really enjoyed it !
cyndergator chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
Oh my gosh Love this Fatal Flaw series :) Super! Please continue to write another one! You are an excellent writer!
Terry Kay chapter 11 . 7/26/2009
Very sorry I didn't review each chapter but I just couldn't stop reading for that long! I had to finish it! Wow, your skill and talent floor me! This is "publishable" quality work! Thank you very much for the entire series!
Danni Evans chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow...this was phenomenal! I could feel my heartbeat racing all the way through - you truly have mastered the art of suspense.

I can't remember what chapter it was in, but I laughed for about two minutes when Lee couldn't believe Beaman had the "testicular fortitude" to come to the house...that is one of the funniest turns of phrase I've heard in a long time.

Also wanted to mention I love your pen name! (I was pretty sure I knew which Jack you refer to...and seeing some of your fanfics, I was right!)

Please keep writing!

Danni
BBXFan chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
I realize that this story has been around a long time, and I doubt that Gail peeks in here to check on reviews, but I had to comment on this amazing series. While I was a huge fan of SMK back when it originally aired, I hadn't thought about this series in MANY years until, searching for something else, I found a clip from an old episode on the internet. In those few moments I was reminded about everything I loved about this series and these two special characters, and I was hooked all over again. I went on a search of GOOD fanfic for this series and someone mentioned the Fatal Flaw series. I read all four stories over the course of a day, and I am completely blown away. Gail has captured the voice, the tone, the emotions, the quirks of these wonderful characters perfectly. The stories are well-planned, well-written, and totally believable in the world where Lee and Amanda live. I can't express how incredibly sad I feel to know that these are the only SMK stories that this incredible writer has written.

Gail, if you do pop in here to read reviews from time to time, I hope you realize how very special your stories are to those of us who still hold a special place in our hearts for Lee and Amanda. If you ever decide to write about our favorite housewife and spy again, you can be sure there will be an audience enthusiastically waiting to read every word. I sincerely hope you do make that decision sometime. If you haven't seen the show in awhile and it's inspiration you need, all you have to do is look for a clip from the show, sit back, and experience the magic all over again. It certainly worked for me!
linda4861 chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Great story! Loved it! You should do more SMK stories... Linda
Ilovesg1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This one I don't remember but I am looking forward to it.
Ruth Hair Needtoknow chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Gail,

I have loved these stories from way back when you wrote them. I have been waiting to read somthing more from you for a long time;) I just recently found out you are still around just writting for another show. this makes me so sad. Please consider writting another story for smk Thanks so much for the hours of enjoyment you have given me Ruth
Jody chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
I've only just discovered this story after it had been nominated on the Agency Award Site. What an amazing story. I was actually crying in parts. So well done. My only complaint is that you only concentrate on Stargate fiction now.
creambuns chapter 11 . 10/7/2004
WOW! this whole series is incredible!. I was on the edge of my seat for ages just trying to figure out who the mole was and totally shocked to finally find out!.

The emotions between Lee & Amanda were so well described, i felt like i was there actually watching the whole thing play out in front of my eye's...the tension, the pain, the horror, it was amazing! More like this, please please please...10/10!
Jenni Lee Ryan chapter 11 . 12/24/2003
Okay, I'm going back and submitting reviews for my favorite stories...I don't know what more I can say about this story that I didn't about your previous ones. It's an excellent follow up to those stories. You've done a great job!
Gloria2 chapter 11 . 6/27/2003
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful story! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this.

I was so deep into the plot that I could not stop reading... I read until 5:00am! Even though I have an early morning, I'm so glad that I finished this story. Incredible! Amazing!

I love the romance between Lee and Amanda. I could almost feel the connection and love between them. The way Lee protects and cares for Amanda is so touching.

This is truly one of the BEST stories that I have ever read.

THANK YOU for writing! Please, please, please, please write more! I can't wait to read more from you. :)

Thanks,

Gloria
BrittanyLS chapter 11 . 6/8/2003
This novella was great! I love how everything worked out.

I miss seeing this show, and reading your story was great!
Didge chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
This story was fantastic! In fact, the whole fatal flaw series was great! Thanks for an enjoyable story.
Bee Juice chapter 11 . 5/19/2003
I just wanted the opportunity to tell you again how wonderful I thought this story was written. I really enjoyed it and have read it a few times. The characterization was right on the money. It was nice to hear Lee and Amanda speak and actually see them saying the words. You did an excellent job with Billy and Francine also. You're plot was substantial and very intriguing. I can't wait until your next story. Thanks again for an excellent piece of work!