Reviews for Reversal of Fortune
LavenderDBrown chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
I have to say I loved this it was GP and Candy all in one. Now I have to go and see what else you have writen. as a Spin-off ider what if the Max from this timeline had fallowed Marie to the Granalith and back to the rifht time line?

The only thing I didn't like was the UNM flub. UNM is in Santa Fe and NMSU is in Las Cruces. It's an Alum thing.

Now Please if you can write More!
ghsdhsdds chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
that was such a cool fic i am glad that michael got back ok and so glad that michael could contact maria i didnt expect im to have been brought back as well that was a good twist.

keep up the good wrting skills
Lexlol chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
Yay M&M togehter, just how they should always be!
Meg-the-cat chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
Great fic! I really enjoyed reading it!
bloodstar chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
This is great! Especially chapter nine. I'm glad Maria can't resign herself to stay with Max 'cause...ew. Anyway, update soon, 'kay?
Four Promises chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
You must be a GroundZeroer. :)

So follow your brain/heart and make Maria fall for Max!

Hahas.

You're not going to be popular but if that was your original intention please don't scrap it due to shippers.

(No offense to anyone.)

Either way its a nice fic.

Please update soon.
Meg-the-cat chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
this is great! write some more! :-)
Lexlol chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
Just read all that you have written in one go and I was really happy when Maria appeared to be getting bored with Max. Well you can just imagine my dissapointment when she starts to accept him and like him, ew! But then YAY she has a call from Michael, surely that has got to make her realise that she loves the wild, rebellious and totally HOT Michael, right?

I'm sorry, it's just I am a complete candy girl!
nOy chapter 8 . 5/19/2003
Hmm...wow...i'm very baffle! a max-maria?
ghsdhsdds chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
oh my gosh this story is so good, and that call, i am dying to see what he will say

ooh... update really really soon!
Linda1 chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
I really love this story. It's really well written and realistic and just great! Please keep up the good work and update soon because I can't wait to see what happens.
Meg-the-cat chapter 7 . 5/18/2003
OMG this really good. write some more. I hate Tess!
Meg-the-cat chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
this is really good! please write some more!
Trude chapter 6 . 5/18/2003