Reviews for Doing the Work
jingerr chapter 6 . 7/1
omg I loved this book!
FL Flaumjaze chapter 6 . 6/29
Wow. I'd hope that this is not the end and that you would make more chapters, but.. sigh. It was good, this kind of domesticity is something I really want. You have to keep away from violence sometimes. This is something I guarantee would reread back and back again.
FL Flaumjaze chapter 6 . 6/29
I like the fact that you used 'husband' instead of 'anata' or 'shoujin'. It makes me feel embarrassed, a thirdwheel, and left out just from that intimate calling.
FL Flaumjaze chapter 6 . 6/29
So I just had an epiphany while doing the dishes. That painting No-chan commissioned for Naruto and Kurama, a speculation entered my mind.
The Uzumaki bowl an uzumaki container
Fish ramen the meaning of Naruto's name
Bonfire the rampage of kyuubi
Minato offering them to Kyuubi, either as an appeasement, prison, or peace offering.
The underlying tension the face off between yondaime and kyuubi
FL Flaumjaze chapter 5 . 6/29
Its the last chapter next. F-ck.
Mizucolk chapter 6 . 2/28
I cried in this last chapter, please continue I want to know the end of this beautiful story, so cute and exciting, so soft and strong, really amazing!️️️️️️
Pan chapter 6 . 2/25
Omg! I love this story. I read it a few years back, and loved it. The way you add in cultural nuances that many would omit. the way you keep the characters from being ooc, but show character development over time. I came back to this fic for a re read, and you wowed me again. 10/10 would recommend.
HardlyFlaccid chapter 6 . 1/18
good shit right here; some damn good writing
Hermitt chapter 6 . 1/7
This has been an absolutely enthralling work of art. I'm weak for a fix-it, but the depth you put into aspects of that world that aren't usually given focus was refreshing, and the way they were written and became plot devices themselves was artful. I loved this story, thank you!
LucasTheWhale chapter 6 . 12/10/2021
I loved this story. Your ability to make me understand the perspective of someone really living in a culture so different from my own was incredible.
Dancer.in.the.Shadows1 chapter 6 . 11/21/2021
I need more. I know it's finished but I need more!
Wicked Neko chapter 6 . 11/17/2021
Wow. Naoki is an inspiration
dancingchikken chapter 6 . 11/9/2021
Beautiful story. Loved and savored every part of it. Thank you for a really sweet, deep-feeling, funny at times, thoughtful story!
kyuubi shadow chapter 6 . 10/31/2021
Exceptional
humbabi chapter 6 . 10/18/2021
I cried for her. and I seriously cried for Sasuke, he really need this as a child