Reviews for I Know
Soru skellington 2 lazy to log chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I love this because, instead of Romance (which I do by the way love) I love Inuyasha and Sango having a platonic relationship as well. This was wonderful...just wonderful.
Jiko-kun chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Starts to bow down before amazing fanfiction
What an amazing fanfiction... I finally found a Sango/Inuyasha fiction that was semi-angst and was beatifully written. Thank you for that, I hope you write more, maybe make Inuyasha and Sango a couple at one point or another. (Just a suggestion, I don't think you have to. This was wonderful just the way it was)
Sinnymun chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
As always... beautiful.

*sighs*

You almost make me jealous you know? It's not just your beautiful writing, it's that you look at things, and see something completely different from what anyone one else does. And then you proceed to show us all the truth and the beauty of what you saw.

*kisses and blesses*
rulerofthecows chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
like someone else stated before.. its hard to picture sango/inu romantically.. but i love the friendship (and slightly more..) concept _
Tunazap chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
I love this fic but I guess I forgot to review.
aquafina rain chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
;; Now I'm torn between Sango/Miroku and Sango/Inu.. ; But it was sweet n' angsty, and I loved it. Great job.
Kathryn M.B. Denson chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
This was good! That one meanie was just insensitive! *kicks whatever his/her name was in the hinie* Seriously, though, I usually hate Sango-Inuyasha, but I loved this one! Keep up the good work, and don't let the meanie-heads get you down!
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
More of a friendship fic than a romance, but y'know, I prefer it that way. For one, though I like nearly every Inuyasha pairing possible, I've always had problems with Inuyasha/Sango. For some reason I can't make it work in my head. And for another, friendship fics are beautiful things. _ The world needs more.

I liked your rather poetic take on Sango, with the descriptions she had, of Inuyasha and the water, although she probably wouldn't call him an 'Adonis,' that being Greek and all, in origin, and she's in Japan five hundred years ago; not too much exposure to the rest of the world. Though she might've picked it up from Kagome. A few times, some of your prose was a bit melodramatic, as in "feeding the earth and soil his tragedy," but all in all, it was a very good fic. _
blue sakuras chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
omg! this is like a really REALLY REALLY good fic! omg! i wish i could write like this! and you noticed how i stressed the reallys? i mean it! this is a cool fic! and beautifully written... sorry i am blabbing about how good this is... do you like that? i hope so... i hope your not one of those weird authors who like flames... OK... I am going nowhere with this... anyway this fic ROCKS!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Muy bien. Tuve gusto de leer su historia y se parece completa.
Lil-Strange-Person chapter 1 . 5/12/2003