Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
ooza chapter 33 . 8/20
hiking ew.

I will preface this by saying I don't have a motherly bone in my body. but I always think it's weird when people are like fuck it lets have a baby we don't need to be married. I'm always just shook over it. kind of like when I find out almost everyone I meet has done coke casually. same thing.

omg I love a good proposal. sigh.

also I'm miffed because you said you broke them up in the epilogue. and I avoided reading this all day because the last chapter was a bit tumultuous and when I saw how long this one was I was like nope, don't feel like angst today. and you wonder why I have trust issues?!

I loved these two. still forever laughing about him worrying about if it was too soon to get off because he didn't want her to tease him about it forever
ooza chapter 32 . 8/20
When did Edward become a prude sheesh. Ugh Bella's whole working thing. I can completely understand why he's upset. also it's the worst when someone gives someone a time and then disregards it. I'm triggered. triggered!
ooza chapter 31 . 8/13
omg I love them
ooza chapter 29 . 8/13
also re: last chapter. I wonder how many days he wondered if she opened the letter and if she'd visit him soon. *sobsobsob*

omg he sent flowers. man they'd have had a good time in that room iykwim.

yassss girl fuck it all and go get him!
ooza chapter 28 . 8/13
WHEN IS SHE GONNA OPEN THE LETTER? It's like a time capsule and it's killing me.

I mean... she could fly to Chicago...

omggggg she could fly to Chicago on his account! lollll sigh. gah. my heart.
ooza chapter 27 . 8/13
and Jasper makes an appearance. it didn't even cross my mind with the other roommate. I'm clearly off my game. man I would have liked to see how they told him about Alice and her first appearance lolllll

bet bella wished she knew she was in the good old days while she was still in them lol

just wait till Edward finds out Ben is going...

can't FaceTime you my girlfriend Kate is here.

about damn time SHEESH
ooza chapter 26 . 8/13
three months damn girl.

gosh what is Alice up to these days I wonder.

ooof I thought his reply was going to be a lot worse. probably because I was having divorce email correspondence flashbacks.

who says he didn't fuck the first girl to come along? jsjsjsjs

kidding... kidding.
ooza chapter 25 . 8/13
what vibe? DED.

at least Ben's a decent guy about it.

I fully support people dramatically leaving situations that are ridiculous.

there's something cathartic about when you finally understand things about yourself and everything snaps together and there's an a-ha moment
ooza chapter 24 . 8/13
don't accidentally send those emails girl. I feel like just as he should have made a grand gesture, she shouldn't let him just leave and stop communication. I be like, I get your self preservation, but also fuck that shit because ily.

wait until her shit is together?! I'd be way too impatient for that shit.
ooza chapter 23 . 8/13
If I was a crier this chapter would have had me in tears. but also, I am not.
ooza chapter 22 . 8/13
oh thank gawd he's still there.

so she can be friendly and let Ben buy her a drink but Edward can't be friendly and see drunken McCunterton home. I see.

I knew he wasn't planning to come back!

I mean, I get why she was so upset over the lie, to an extent. but like, girllllllll you think the next person you're with is gonna be perfect? no one's perfect.

"I'm pissed at you" FINALLY. grow a pair Edward lol

Bella for the love of God just please pull your head out of your butt! it's not too late. fix it. FIX IT.

*sobsobsob*
ooza chapter 21 . 8/13
"you're getting a new car to have in LA for one year?" omg he's not planning on coming back anymore is he?

been there with the liver pate Emmett. been. there.

daddy Carlisle telling it straight *sobsobsob*

ooooh California opportunity?

SHE CANT DITCH SWEET BABY ANGLE EDWARD AT HIS AFTER PARTY FOR BEN!

I can't get a read on Ben.

He left? did he see Ben and get jelz? they're supposed to kiss and make up at midnight! proper sendoff and all!

omg he did see. he hung up on her. was this the eye opening moment she needed though? blerrgghhhhhh
ooza chapter 20 . 8/13
I feel so bad for Edward. also I feel like he needs a grand gesture.
ooza chapter 19 . 8/13
oh we skipped weeks? bet that was some awkward living arrangements.

why do these chapters have to come now? while I've been freshly hurt by you?!

I loved their FaceTime convo. gave me delicious fluttery dropping feelings in my stomach.

with that being said, pull your head out of your ass Bella!
ooza chapter 18 . 8/13
look at that, Emmett reading the room for once lol

I agree with Edward. she was waiting for an out. also you and the cheatery cheaters! lolllll
3,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »