Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
Guest chapter 31 . 2/14/2021
TITLE MENTION YASSSSS!

THAT WAS PERFECTION! *SLOW CLAPS* *STANDING OVATION*
Guest chapter 30 . 2/14/2021
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Guest chapter 29 . 2/14/2021
YESSSẞSSSSSS GO TO CHICAGO LIKE I SAID YESSẞSẞSSẞSSẞSSS
Guest chapter 28 . 2/14/2021
Waaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaah all the tears

My heart breaks for these two! Bella go to Chicago ok pls
Guest chapter 27 . 2/14/2021
Yes yes yes call tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that

God this is so beautiful! I love them so much! Thank you for writing them!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/14/2021
Waaaaaaaaaah their emails! He is still waiting yesssss of course he is!
Body of christ was amazing! It's what brought me out of my hiatus and so glad it did because I get to read you again! Woot!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/14/2021
Ok on my phone because trying to be sneaky... God that stuff with Renee was rough,but so glad bella got it off her chest. Only way but forward now. I cannot wait to see what edwards letter says!
RMacaroni chapter 24 . 2/14/2021
YES YOU CAN DO IT BELLA WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU! THEN GO GETCHAMAAAAAAN
RMacaroni chapter 23 . 2/14/2021
ALL THE TEARS WERE SHED IN THIS CHAPTER

That was so heartbreakingly real and painful and just... yeah
RMacaroni chapter 22 . 2/14/2021
I KNEW IT... when he was talking about not needing the car I knew it meant he didn't plan to come back after a year anymore *sad face*

SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOBSOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOBSOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOBSOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOBSOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOBSOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB

PLEASE DON'T GO (I know he needs to go) waaaaaaah
RMacaroni chapter 21 . 2/14/2021
HE LEFT?!1 OH MY HEART he must have seen her with Ben and is freaking out, my boy!

When he was talking about cutting the tree and changing his plans for her, I have this feeling he also meant he wouldn't go to LA if she asked him to stay, but that would be fucked up wouldn't it?
RMacaroni chapter 20 . 2/14/2021
"If it's a date, I don't want to know" MY BLEEDING HEART

oof that was so hard, these two are breaking my heart

I don't think there's enough whiskey for those blue balls

SO NO EPOV?
RMacaroni chapter 19 . 2/14/2021
crying all the tears with your Bella and this Charlie saying if he had been hung up on Renee leaving it wouldn't be healthy.

awww these two! It's so hard because I see both of their points. I wish E would cut her some slack though, yeah she's letting her fear of commitment make this whole thing bigger, but still he fucked up, he lied.
RMacaroni chapter 18 . 2/14/2021
ugh! I'm with Bella though... the kiss is one thing, but keeping it from her?! hell nah

DON'T BE LIKE YOUR MOM? oh that hurt me deeply!

Sigh, why Edward why *cry face emoji*
RMacaroni chapter 17 . 2/14/2021
LMAO before I read the rest, WHY IS KATE STILL HERE?!

OH NO Edward would have told her? RIGHT?!

whaaaaaaaaaat oh Edward no! Bad Edward, Bad Edward!

I know my anger is misplaced, but FUCK KATE! Is she lying? She wouldn't lie about this tho... but she's done it before? Oh Bella please talk to Edward before you go and do something stupid!
3,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »