Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
RMacaroni chapter 14 . 2/14/2021
Tort cards legit scare the shit out of me!

ugh long distance is hard... he says he'll move back if it gets too hard, did I say I LOVE HIM ALREADY?

"Before the thought of leaving you bummed me out" SOBS

UGH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
RMacaroni chapter 13 . 2/14/2021
LMAO at Cosmic Renee!

ah there it is abandomentissuesBella! I feel for her *sad face*
RMacaroni chapter 12 . 2/14/2021
Kate will be okay... bye bye Kate

Is Edward really nervous about the whole calling her girlfriend thing, or something else? is there going to be EPOV? I'd die for EPOV. I bet he's in love with her already.

ugh what crappy timing with him moving to LA, is that what will take us from romance to drama?
RMacaroni chapter 11 . 2/14/2021
"We don't know her origin" BWAHAHAHAHHA I LOVE BELLA

Where are you creepy Alice, I know there is more to her.

I am also kind of afraid that we're on chapter 11 and they're already sort of together, AND THERE'S 33 CHAPTERS... are you going to make me cry with this one too?
RMacaroni chapter 10 . 2/14/2021
awwww he had already booked her ticket! I LOVE HIM!

He is sweet and sexy and loyal and down to earth and mature and RAWR
RMacaroni chapter 9 . 2/14/2021
WHY IS KATE STILL HERE

AND GOD THEY ARE SO ADORABLE TOGETHER!

What is it about concerts, huh? They have the best energy for make out sessions LOL I hope Kate was watching them BYE

MORE CHAPTERS TO THE CELLAR YOU SAY?
RMacaroni chapter 8 . 2/14/2021
"Who is Edward?" I SPIT MY TEA LAUGHING

THADEUS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the only reason I managed to write these is because I scroll down to the review box and write my thoughts so I don't forget in case there might be A FREAKING LEMON UNDER THEM

SCREEEEEEAMING YESSSSSSSSSSSSS that was so hot! The sexual tension with their push and shove before they kissed YAAAAAS

CAN I? CAN WE? CAN WE FUCK?

YES SIR YOU SURE CAN!
RMacaroni chapter 7 . 2/14/2021
Loved the Cullens and the fact that they love Bella.

And Charlie? #Daddy worries. Love him too. pls don't hurt him.

"You look really good tonight" SWOOOON can they kiss already?
RMacaroni chapter 6 . 2/14/2021
BASEMENT ALICE AHAHHAHAAHHAAHA is she like actually evil and hiding bodies down there?

"Just Friends" Famous last words? yeah...
RMacaroni chapter 5 . 2/14/2021
Bella with her huge zit... I die... you write the bestest realest Bellas ever and I love you for it!
Edward seriously worried about her being hurt warms my heart...

and I might have said it already but can Kate GTFO?
RMacaroni chapter 4 . 2/14/2021
LOLOLOLLLLL those ten minutes for them to make more chicken at Chipotle are THE WORST

sigh this best friend who are attracted to each other dynamic is the best and the worst sigh
RMacaroni chapter 3 . 2/14/2021
Why is Kate lying? Or is Edward lying?

Ugh I feel you Bella, being in love with your best friend and watching him court others isn't fun.

Time for Kate to go away
RMacaroni chapter 2 . 2/14/2021
ugh... GTFO Kate

He says she's boring but Bella is not. CAN YOU GET IT BELLA?

I adore their banter!
RMacaroni chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
SO I have a confession to make: The Cellar was the last of your fics I read, but Head Over Heels was always my favorite. I went on my hiatus and never kept up with your stories, so slowly making my way back (after re-reading head over heels in like one night... I don't sleep, so I have a lot of time).

ANYWHOO... I'm embarking on this one. I'm a little afraid because best friends/roommates turning to lovers is the same sort of them of my current story. But I see this one has humor in it. So I think I will be fine.

So I love you, and your words, and I already love these weirdos. pls don't let him move to LA
Guest chapter 33 . 1/30/2021
Really wonderfull story. I liked it a lot. Congrats.
3,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »