Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
RMacaroni chapter 1 . 2/14/2021
SO I have a confession to make: The Cellar was the last of your fics I read, but Head Over Heels was always my favorite. I went on my hiatus and never kept up with your stories, so slowly making my way back (after re-reading head over heels in like one night... I don't sleep, so I have a lot of time).

ANYWHOO... I'm embarking on this one. I'm a little afraid because best friends/roommates turning to lovers is the same sort of them of my current story. But I see this one has humor in it. So I think I will be fine.

So I love you, and your words, and I already love these weirdos. pls don't let him move to LA
Guest chapter 33 . 1/30/2021
Really wonderfull story. I liked it a lot. Congrats.
ohlola12 chapter 33 . 1/17/2021
Amazing story I cried I laughed and I felt so many pretty things please keep writing
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
This story is simply PERFECT! Thank you
lonichole chapter 33 . 12/31/2020
So good! Thank you Beagle!
Canonym chapter 33 . 12/7/2020
bery cute fic
lil007 chapter 33 . 11/29/2020
I so wish you would right a sequel! Have you ever thought about it?
P Ruocco chapter 33 . 11/26/2020
I really enjoyed your story! Every time I read I'm so amazed at the talent. This was so well written , just wanted to let you know and to thank for another story about our favorite couple.
LaurieLou23 chapter 33 . 11/22/2020
Have loved rereading this story would love a sneak peek at how these characters would be coping in the year 2020!
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 2 . 10/14/2020
love it
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
oh no! bella ended up the 3rd wheel really quickly. love it so far
Freya chapter 33 . 10/2/2020
I love every word of this beautiful story! Thanks!
my2galspal chapter 33 . 9/14/2020
Oh, how I loved this story. It had the perfect amount of sweetness and drama so it went beyond a fluff piece. Thanks so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
LanaDelCullen chapter 22 . 9/13/2020
I’m crying. We knew from the start that with Bella’s issues it wouldn’t be rainbows and butterflies but still my heart aches for them.
PearlyFox chapter 16 . 9/6/2020