Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
Sylvia Cullen chapter 33 . 8/18/2020
The amount of serotonin released reading this and The Cellar back to back. Beautiful stories but I especially enjoyed reading this one.
Gagika chapter 33 . 8/17/2020
Sometimes I wanted to shake her...damn it was frustrating from time to time! I‘m happy he was so patient with her! Great story! Great characters!
Thanks!
petmom1213 chapter 33 . 8/16/2020
What a great ending. I truly do love this story. Even the sad, heartbreaking stuff. It's very good. You write so well. I read Don't Delete The Kisses before this and now I'm going to read the cellar. I've read that before buts it's been a long time ago. I don't usually comment much but this one spoke to me.
petmom1213 chapter 30 . 8/16/2020
Thank you. Finally a happy ending except that I wish it wasn't ending. I'm glad I still have the epilogue to read. Thank you for writing.
petmom1213 chapter 29 . 8/16/2020
Please don't let anything go wrong now. I'll freak again.
petmom1213 chapter 27 . 8/16/2020
Getting there. I do love the story even though it freaked me out.
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 8/16/2020
I can't stand this. It hurts
petmom1213 chapter 21 . 8/16/2020
Come on already. This needs to be fixed. I'm depressed enough already. That's why I usually just read humor. Ugh
Thank you for writing this. I know things will end right, right?
petmom1213 chapter 18 . 8/16/2020
Ok, I was wrong but she's still a bitch! She only told her to cause trouble. And she did lie about it, just not totally. How long does it take Bella to get her act together and get back with him?
petmom1213 chapter 17 . 8/16/2020
I knew I did not like her. It's all a lie and she's a b_ch for making up up to cause trouble. Bella should know better than to believe her.
petmom1213 chapter 9 . 8/16/2020
I read the cellar a long time ago. I'm planning to reread it after this.
I'm sad that Kate came but happy that Edward put Bella between them. This is a very good story.
petmom1213 chapter 8 . 8/16/2020
I hope Kate's gone for good. I really like that they are getting closer. I dont like her snarky comments at an inappropriate time.
petmom1213 chapter 6 . 8/16/2020
Man Kate is so annoying. Now she's using Emmett to get to Edward. Ugh! And I wonder if Alice was listening and chose that instant to interrupt Bella and Edward.
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 8/16/2020
I don't like Kate. She's sneaky and trying to take Edward. But I don't understand why he's going along with it. I love the story it just scares me and makes me mad when others interfere with their relationship.
sheselectric1 chapter 33 . 8/6/2020