Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
ooza chapter 19 . 8/13
oh we skipped weeks? bet that was some awkward living arrangements.

why do these chapters have to come now? while I've been freshly hurt by you?!

I loved their FaceTime convo. gave me delicious fluttery dropping feelings in my stomach.

with that being said, pull your head out of your ass Bella!
ooza chapter 18 . 8/13
look at that, Emmett reading the room for once lol

I agree with Edward. she was waiting for an out. also you and the cheatery cheaters! lolllll
ooza chapter 17 . 8/13
Leave it to Rose to say what everyone's thinking. Why bother?

ugh I hate Kate. I'm going to assume the kiss totes wasn't a big deal and she's making it into something it wasn't. so good for Bella for leaving.
ooza chapter 16 . 8/13
Renee is a real winner.

write my lemons.
ooza chapter 15 . 8/13
Ugh the thought of a LDR is daunting.

aww he stayed living there for her. so sweet
ooza chapter 14 . 8/8
I love Edward. like are you sure you want to be alone with this whack job?

Ominous reading... time to manifest that change, Bella.

it makes me so sad thinking about them making it official and then him leaving. *sobsobsob*

oh Emmett. for like, the whole fucking thing. LOL! at least he's honest.
ooza chapter 13 . 8/8
Pop a boner omg. her way with words...

Raoul and his white muumuu and rings...I'm getting cult leader vibes.

omg drug dealer or cult leader. SEE?

Damn she should have said what she was thinking at the end to Renee. I'll wait while you rewrite the rest kthxbai
ooza chapter 12 . 8/8
I feel like Bella holding back is not going to bode well in the future.

also fuck Kate who currrrrs
ooza chapter 11 . 8/8
fuck Kate.
ooza chapter 10 . 7/27
What no Kate closure? did she see them together? did she take the hint? has she crawled back into her hole?

I don't like the idea of Edward moving to LA. which I'm sure he will and you will break my heart over it. Bella's heart, I mean. she could just move with him. her job sucks. and is it too soon to move in with your boyfriend when he's your bestie and you already live with him? this is actually kind of weird for my brain to process. if they stay where they are, would the moving in together talk be like, hey wanna combine bedrooms? lol

I see hating on sbux also seems to be a theme... right between cucks and car accidents. LOLLLLL

perfect she quit her job. she can totes move wherever he goes. THERE'S NO PROBLEM HERE
ooza chapter 9 . 7/27
girl I LOVE 90s country!

omg Kate showed up. awkward. maybe he should have texted her back and been like, nah I'm good.
ooza chapter 8 . 7/27
I thought we were gonna get more drunken shenanigans!

I think no one is giving Alice a fair chance lol.

goblin has been my new favorite word lately. for realsies.

FUCKING FINALLY.

There it is. Bella being awkward.

you're not gonna give me shit? omg that's perfect for them. I can just picture things going back to normal and Bella being like, remember that one time we fucked and you came after 6.3 seconds? for the rest of all eternity.
ooza chapter 7 . 7/26
oh she already attends the holidays, huh? ew I hope Kate isn't there.

4:30. that's a late start. wait are we gonna have drunken canoodling? I love awkward first time drunken canoodling! I feel like these two are gonna be awkward. well, Bella's going to make it awkward.

I wonder if Edward is going to get exasperated by Bella always being funny and giving him a hard time. I can't tell if they're relationship dynamic will be the same going forward. I feel like it could shift where he's trying to be serious and she's not. no spoilers! I'm just rambling.

got distracted by absolutely nothing... welcome to my life.

my neighbors horse LOL

kidding about virgins or no lemons. there'd better be lemons! omg why have I been the asshole withholding lemons? write mine. please.

these two are so cute. I love them. I love all of your thems! how do you do it?
ooza chapter 6 . 7/26
Alice cracks me up.

Oh Bella. So awkward while trying to act normal and like Kate being all up in her living room doesn't bother her

Bella is so in her head about how much she may or may not like Edward that she's missing how he totes is in lurrvvve with her.
ooza chapter 5 . 7/22
hungover makes you impulsive and generous. hmm... must remember this. hey wanna get vanhammed over chat tonight LOL

okay so Kate totes stalked him somehow. she's overbearing. and I get the idea she doesn't accept no. also she's a lying liar who lies. and embellishes. Bella should punch her in the face and then kiss Edward.
3,329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »