Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
cctwilight chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Sweet! Edward did good with the proposal!
Cullenosopy chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Yep, had to happen.

Thank you!
Janett Nikolaus chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Oh Bravo! I absolutely love this story, because Bella’s Mom was my Dad, there but absent, and nothing I did was Ever good enough for him, no matter how hard I tried, or what I succeeded in. I know I’ve reviewed before that this is one of my favorite FanFics, but I actually think it is my most favorite, and that all has to do with how you write. I would have loved this story even if I had never heard of Twilight! I hope there will still be more to come, as I would love to read about their wedding day and honeymoon too !
Luvntwilight chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Thanks so much for updating
NKubie chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
I had a feeling a proposal was in the works. So perfect for them. Swearing and everything, even during the actual proposal and acceptance. Love it!

They truly have come such a long way, especially Bella, and really deserved their HEA!

Thank you for sharing your wit and your words!
Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
LayAtHomeMom chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Perfection, Meg! Loved it!
Lay
Rita01tx chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Sexy AF AND sneaky...a lethal combination! Now, lucky Bella gets to keep him forever *le sigh!*
LMBB chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Ugh. That was incredibly sweet. I loved it!
csioo1 chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Gahhhhhhh I LOVED it. So glad, they got their HEA. I'm going to miss this story so much but I know I can revisit it anytime. Love your stories!
redviolet chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Beautiful!
Jonesn chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Aw, I loved it.
But also, what a ho her boss is for demanding edited photos on her vaca.
neespence chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
What an incredibly sweet proposal! I’m going to miss these two!
Lore562 chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Aww the best ending
roxiegirl chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
Omg! *wipes tears*. The proposal did me in. I’m a goner. Perfect. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!
Gigileexo chapter 33 . 6/28/2020
This was such a treat and I seriously wouldn’t be opposed to more;) I heart these two and their messy-sweetness. That proposal was perfect!
-Gigi xo