Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
ooza chapter 4 . 7/22
the chipotle struggle is real, yo.

side note. I like vanilla flavored things.

hungry, hungry hipster LOL
ooza chapter 3 . 7/22
I still can't tell if Kate is his normal MO, if he's giving in to her insistence, or if he's doing it to make Bella jealous. I don't get the feeling there's nothing between them, but I'm not quite sure if he's noticed yet.

turning down an invite to lie in his bed. dumb girl.
ooza chapter 2 . 7/21
So boring he wanted to drop off the others at his own house before taking her home? I'm not buying it. unless he was just out for a one nighty.
ooza chapter 1 . 7/21
Okay let's try this again.

See? Kate just works as the other woman who swoops in. Must be a Kate thing. I think Bella is going to realize she's jealous. Is Emmett trying to help his boy out by taking her away? oh oh...
Jillgrab chapter 28 . 6/16
What? The ending is so freaking sweet!
TheGreenPanther chapter 33 . 6/16
Loved this, even though you made me cry a few times...and sometimes laugh-cried. ;o)
TheGreenPanther chapter 23 . 6/15
Yep, this one too. But, she's making progress, facing things.
TheGreenPanther chapter 22 . 6/15
Oh my gosh, these last few chapters gutted me. :o(
TheGreenPanther chapter 8 . 6/15
"Who's Edward?" LoL

These two! ;o)
TheGreenPanther chapter 2 . 6/15
Between the story about Emmett waving from Bella from the window at the back of the bus and the potentially dead neighbor in the basement, you had me laugh-crying for several paragraphs (seriously, I had to stop reading about 5 times because I was laughing so hard).
I've really enjoyed some of your other stories, but finally got around to this one after re-reading Body of Christ, where those amazing gals rec'd this. So glad I'm reading it and I'm only 2 chapters in. ;o)
Iersseltje chapter 33 . 6/4
Sweet story. Thank you for sharing.
Live720 chapter 33 . 5/3
I just loved this story so fucking much.
It basically had all my favorites. The cutesies. The jealousy. The angsty drama. The hot romps. The funny inner dialogue. The ending was perfect. The proposal was perfect...minus I literally would despise going on a hike in any kind of heat. No thank you. Bleh. I'll take the hottie on one knee though. Hehe
Also, is it really antiquated to ask the father for the bride to be's hand in marriage? I totally find it the sweetest. My hubs definitely asked for mine prior to our proposal. You know...back in ancient times hahaha
Anyway, you did not disappoint. Thank you for brightening this lousy day of mine by providing this entertainment.
Live720 chapter 30 . 5/3
Oh my hearts! These two goofballs! Are you a therapist by profession or maybe you went to one because that truly does happen in therapy btw...going back in childhood memories to help your child self.
Also, my real life hubby is sweet and all but I might make him read FF to get some hints. Bahahaha. Yeah, no?
Live720 chapter 25 . 5/3
Man, this chapter hit me hard because it's like I could have had that convo with my own Dad...somewhat. Obviously a bit different circumstances. Anyone who has suffered from abandonment from their parents can feel this pain. Renee deserves shit.
It's nice to watch Bella heal more and more...in her own ways.
Live720 chapter 23 . 5/3
The best kind of agony. These two are killing me. And I love it.
3,329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »