Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
Live720 chapter 22 . 5/2
No I hate both of them emo bastards! Hah jk! Why does jealous Edward make me so happy all of the damn time? Maybe second best to pissed off Edward? Or ooo ooo cocky, arrogant Edward is a fav too. Hard to say...
My heart is literally racing with SO MANY FEELS.
Now I need to sleep for real if I'm going to be of use at all tomorrow.
Live720 chapter 19 . 5/2
I love Edward, too. He's just to darn sweet.
Oh, and Charlie's use of "lit" in a sentence made me snicker.
Live720 chapter 18 . 5/2
Okay. So.
I'm not gonna lie about loving the drama in this chapter. I do feel like Bella is being a bit dramatic but I can kind of get it. Kind of. I get why she was initially pissed, but after the explanation...cmon dude.
Nah, I get her commitment issues stemming from her abandonment from her Mom. That stuff can really mess a person up. I have a feeling there shall be more drama to come. We shall see.
I should really be going to bed now but I can't stop reading...
Live720 chapter 17 . 5/2
Ohhh I knew it was coming. But, is Kate telling the truth? I kinda wish they did sleep together (Kate and Eddie boy) because I'm such a glutten for angsty punishment. Alas, I can't wait to see what Mr. Cullen has to say for himself.
I'm also so mature that I love reading all about the ridiculous jealousy over Ben and other stupid shit. I'm a grown ass women but these fics just bring out the best in me, clearly.
Live720 chapter 15 . 5/2
Well I mean...who wouldn't want his kids? For real. At least, the hottest I'm picturing.
Can they be any cuter? Doubtful.
But, Alice's character makes me chuckle everytime. I love it.
Live720 chapter 12 . 5/2
Well hello again. So, don't ask why but I chose this one. I always love the "friends that tease each other and fall in love" dynamic. Just as expected, your writing is giving me all the feels. It's been so long since I've enjoyed reading this much so I just have to keep thanking you. And, who knew? Of all things...I'd be getting in touch with my pre-married...pre- kids self and readind FF again. That in itself with the nastalgia, I think, has given all of this a different allure.

Anyway, enough about me. This story is amazing. The lemons are steamy. Like...straight up give me butterflies and shit. I keep waiting for Edward to fuck something up but he's just always so sweet. Okay, time to read on. Please don't hate if I don't find time to review a ton. Working FT and mom/wife life sucks sometimes.
UntitledEnder chapter 33 . 4/26
This was so fuggin cute and the lemons were citrusy and I just adored this Edward and Bella. The snark and humor was amazing. You really felt their connection via your excellent dialogue. I loved this.
Flora Mile chapter 33 . 3/9
I know this is finished but… could you do one more future outtake of a future Bella being an Awesome mum, I would love to see that. Just her crazy would be awesome.

It would be good to see your Edward as a dad too!

frig I love this story!

I re-read it once a year!
Flora Mile chapter 23 . 3/8
This Chapter breaks me every time I read it! I know it’s coming and still I break down!

It needs its own tissue warning!
Trickster22084 chapter 9 . 3/6
What song was playing at the end of this chapater?
atouchofcitron chapter 28 . 2/25
so much of bella's journey has been tough to read, and i wonder if it's because i see so much of my own struggles in her with self-sabotaging, and finally letting things sink in when someone else says it even though you've heard it repeatedly from other people. but edward's letter was so moving, it made me tear up.
lrhjan05 chapter 33 . 2/18
I’ve read quite a few of your stories this week. You do really good best friend Bella and Edward with hilarious banter. I love your writing. This one was emotional! I was laughing, I was smiling, I was crying, I was moody, I was hopeful, I was happy…all of that. Thanks for sharing!
delicateintensity chapter 32 . 1/20
Bella should of known Edward was gonna propose and she shouldn’t be working…what a shithead!

Jk…LOVE THIS Chapter!
delicateintensity chapter 33 . 1/20
I love the proposal sooo much! Than you, Meg! I should reread this whole story again! Still one of my favs. :D
Escapee2FF chapter 33 . 1/2