Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
Grapefruitsmile chapter 10 . 4/6/2021
Aw it’s sweet that Edward want Bella in la with him. Bella made the right decision quitting her job x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 9 . 4/6/2021
I forgot he invited her to the show. Can Kate go away now haha x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 8 . 4/6/2021
Didn’t see that coming! Yay their finally on the same page x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 7 . 4/6/2021
Bella needs to make a move! Loving this story x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 6 . 4/6/2021
I love their banter and now Edward knows Bella likes him :) x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 5 . 4/5/2021
Bella covering her spot with a band aid made me laugh. Edward seems like a really good friend to her so it’s understandable she’s conflicted. She’s a bit of a drama queen though lol x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 4 . 4/5/2021
This Edward is so sweet. I’m trying to work out their ages if she graduated 2 years ago that makes Bella about 24 I think?shes young and has time to figure it out but seems stuck in a rut. At least she has edward.
Grapefruitsmile chapter 3 . 4/5/2021
Bella is definitely jealous and in denial. Edward seems kind of into Bella but does he also like Kate? Great chapter x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 2 . 4/5/2021
I was convinced Edward was into Kate until he said she was boring! Maybe he’s trying to make Bella jealous.. great chapter again x
Grapefruitsmile chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
Finally starting this story :) Great first chapter and I’m sensing a friends to lovers theme which I always love x
Wortglitzer chapter 30 . 3/30/2021
God, I love this story so much. I've just finished reading it for the umpteenth time and I still feel like starting over. (I know, it says I'm reviewing on ch. 30,but since all of them have been read over and over, time and time again (-and 2020 wasn't that long ago! -) I figured it didn't matter 'where' the review landed)

However for the sake of complete disclosure, I am a sucker for your stories in general! You have an amazing style of writing.
Thanks for this one, and all the others as well.

PS: Definitely wouldn't mind if these two would be revisited again sometime. Just sayin'. :)
bellaswanscactus chapter 33 . 3/25/2021
Laughed and cried. I loved how you captured the depth of their upset and downs.
onlybelieved chapter 32 . 3/25/2021
I love them so much. And I’m so impressed by how maturely they handled this conflict. I feel like i learned a lot as well haha
QueenGB chapter 33 . 2/18/2021
Very, very nice place to propose and a sweet one at that. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 32 . 2/18/2021
I have a friend that Instagrams everything without our consent and makes everything we do a story. Life is meant to be lived not on blast. I’m with Edward on this.
3,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »