Reviews for Kiss Me, You Idiot
QueenGB chapter 31 . 2/18/2021
Sad but brilliant. All good in the end. You are awesomely consistent my friend. Be well and stay safe.
QueenGB chapter 30 . 2/18/2021
Well done. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 28 . 2/18/2021
Well done on both their parts. Good awareness. And you are waiting till the last chapter to bring them together I guess. So we don’t get many chapters with them happy together. In the beginning I can’t say they were happy because all this was brewing under he surface. Oh well, HEA s HEA right?
QueenGB chapter 26 . 2/18/2021
Are they going to get back together in the very last chapter? :-/ Sigh. Hey what’s Alice up too? I like that she’s so weird. :-)
QueenGB chapter 25 . 2/18/2021
She needed that didn’t she?
QueenGB chapter 24 . 2/18/2021
Bless Emmett. Serving up realness.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 2/18/2021
That fight was a long time coming.
QueenGB chapter 21 . 2/18/2021
I’m glad Bella is in therapy but boy she is making this more complicated than it should be.
QueenGB chapter 18 . 2/18/2021
He lied and Kate is cray but Bella might just need to be alone and Edward might need to move on. She has a lot of work to do because Edward is right about one thing...she just pulled a Renee.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 2/18/2021
I knew this spiteful bitch was going to do this. And does anyone else think prior to Bella and Edward getting together Kate was stalking Edward? She sure did show up everywhere. Here comes the shitty feeling I was having. Le sigh.
QueenGB chapter 16 . 2/18/2021
So Bella is a wounded puppy and Edward isn’t. How are they going to move forward. Also the introduction of Ben...is he going to be a problem? I don’t know why I’m sad for them but I am.
QueenGB chapter 14 . 2/18/2021
So we learned a few things. Bella is self aware but not in much need therapy. Renee is canon selfish and the reason for a lot of Bella’s damage. Raoul while odd is obviously telling us what’s going to happen. Edward got the job, Bella got hers too and will do well and they will break up. I think Kate or LA will shake them up. That makes me sad. But I love your storytelling and you usually are HEA so I will be patient. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 12 . 2/18/2021
I guess I don’t understand why she’s giving Kate so much power. Her best friend just told her he isn’t into her and Kate is the aggressor. What’s with all the secrecy. Just be together wherever you are FFS. But I guess Kate is meant to be a problem for them so..
Guest chapter 33 . 2/14/2021
OH MY FUCKING HEART!

I have so many things to say about this. First of all, THANK YOU for writing this perfectly imperfect Bella! Really, thank you! I loved them so much. The stuff with Renee hit me hard! I have so many mommy issues and I too had a hard time when I found out I was pregnant with a girl and I worried I would be a shitty mom to her as my mom was to me (I still worry about that,but we keep on keeping on). Anyways,like I said,this bella felt SO REAL in her struggles and I just really enjoyed seeing her grow. Edward was the sweetest and I loved that he loved her so much and was so patient... He was in for the long run and it paid off! absolutely loved it! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 32 . 2/14/2021