Reviews for The Twisted Path
This story would've been aces so far if only you could write convincing children to save your life, author. As is, it's merely acceptable.
Weird direction to go with (unreasonably unchildlike) children. At least you're not doing the dumbassery of being all silly and whimsy and nonsensical for hundreds of pages until sudden grimdeathdarkness of darkdeathgrimness.
Dammit author, how does your "children" dialogue get worse every chapter? Did you not meet any children in the last three decades? Everything else is fine too, makes it even worse.
Does the Fanfiction Writers Union have a rule that states child characters cannot be childlike? This keeps happening.
Clumsy exposition, unchildlike children. Pretty standard fare for fanfiction but good enough to go on, author.
Gennarbear chapter 27 . 5/9
This is obviously more personal opinion on the dating thing, but this seems super close to cheating in my head? I understand that they both agreed to date around, but I can’t wrap my head around why, seeing as how they both like each other a ton. I guess it’s just my general opinion on top of my dating experience (only dated one girl for 2 years) but it just feels strange. Other than that, good story
Marj123 chapter 59 . 5/3
This story started out well and became better and better as it diverged further from Canon. Thank you very much.
DODO chapter 3 . 4/24
In your authors note you complain about the lack of good Ron Weasley stories.
Try "Midnight by the Weasley watch" by excessivelyperky, where Rons analytical brain gets quite the work-out.
Great story, as is yours btw.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 60 . 4/21
Very nice story.
abbidabbers chapter 60 . 4/19
LOVED IT! One of my favorite HP stories. I love how it hits all the tropes without being too trope-y and cliche. So many stories like this often get abandoned so it was great to read this one all the way through. Thank you for sharing with us
kb2015 chapter 60 . 4/14
thank you so much for writing this. honestly the best fanfic I've ever read
GeorgeTobor chapter 54 . 4/12
Well of course Harry does not want to lead, Dumbledore let the dursleys ABUSE HIM!

He had keep his head down, don't attract attention, BEATEN INTO HIM!

And yes nothing wrong with ambition, without it we would still be like the apes.

But everyone shoud be
HARDWORKING
LOYAL
BRAVE
NOBEL
AMBITIOUS
STUDIOUS

The best people have traits from ALL FOUR Houses.
GeorgeTobor chapter 53 . 4/12
The RIGHT way to deal with evil is shown in RETURNING TO THE START by timunderwood9.

And yes I am somewhat spamming the story with reviews to increase the review count.
When looking for fics to read I often sort by review count.
I also use review count to find longer fics since we cannot sort a search by word count or chapter count.

So even flamers and haters are helpful ... the worst review is the one unwritten.

No review means the reader did not care at all.

The negative fools at least felt something and made a tiny effort as well as spending some of a limited lifetime leaving an indication of how pathetic they are behind.
GeorgeTobor chapter 50 . 4/12
Dumbledore needs to die!

It is his second, second, second, second, second, second, second chances that allow people to get away with murder and kill again and again and again.

What would the wizzys be like if dumbles died?

He could die instead of Sirius in fifth year.
Thats been done in the trilogy that starts with YULE BALL PANIC.

He could die in fourth year at the graveyard.
Forced there by the spirit of hogwarts to protect her students?

The dementors could overwhelm him in third year.
Harry could simply kill him for not helping Sirius.
He is a terrible headmaster, Hogwarts might give Harry the sword of Gryfindor.
Stabbing Dumbledore in the back would be justice!

Fawkes could rebel in second year and just dump do nothing dumbles on a deserted island without his wand.

Hogwarts could simply kill him when he insists Harry return to the dursleys at year end.

Albus and Tom could have a MAD encounter sometime in the first war.

MAD Mutual Assured Destruction
GeorgeTobor chapter 46 . 4/12
Snape has been making mistakes since he was sorted.

Are there any stories where Snape was sorted in Gryfindor?

Dumbledore has been making mistakes that result in others deaths for decades!
Ever since Ariana...

Draco was brainwashed by the biggest mistake of all, Lucius.
1,614 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »